• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when do you want to die???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
tomorrow c:

seriously though, if I ever have some type of illness, or a mental illness/loss of memory etc., I want to die before it gets to a point where it causes heartbreak to everyone around me

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
I think I'm one of the few people out there who puts consideration to immortality these days.

I'm trying to make a robotic version of myself, that is what makes people think you're crazy

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I've seen a lot of things on human immortality. Weirdest I've seen is to be Cryogenically frozen and thawed when Science has found a way to cure all illnesses, including aging.

I for one want to die after I have the chance to be a great-grandmother.

TerraFTW!

I'd hate to be Immortal. I'd want to die eventually. Just seems like thats what your meant to do eventually, is die. If i was ever at the point where a family member could either pull the plug on me or keep me living due to some kinda illness, i'd hope they would pull the plug. When im chosen to die, i guess its my time.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
the gift of mortality is still a gift... I'd like to see when I die as a moment that will be remembered by atleast a few people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back