• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When do you think the release day could be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

samues

I think really for me could be maybe this year like December or sometime next year 2018 or maybe for me also 2020 I think just kidding or how about 2019 you know who knows right

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I think we've already had a coded answer to that question.

t5p3tLWl.jpg

28th March, 2018
. Yes, I get that this is an Anniversary picture, but I have a feeling that it has a double meaning, after all, remember how everybody interpreted Ventus when we first saw this picture? The majority just assumed that he was just there for the sake of it.

latest

kingsoraful

Awards
I think they may want to give it some buzz at E3 of next year but I think Summer/Fall of next year sounds about right.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I think we've already had a coded answer to that question.

t5p3tLWl.jpg

28th March, 2018
. Yes, I get that this is an Anniversary picture, but I have a feeling that it has a double meaning
You are reading way too much into this.

Also, the 28th of March 2018 is a Wednesday, and up until now, no KH game got released on Wednesday, but typically on a Thursday.
If all games released on a Thursday, why would KH3 be the odd one out in the pattern?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Also, the 28th of March 2018 is a Wednesday, and up until now, no KH game got released on Wednesday, but typically on a Thursday.
If all games released on a Thursday, why would KH3 be the odd one out in the pattern?

You can never read too much into Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts III is a title that's clearly in such high demand that they can break the trend of release schedules. Dream Drop Distance was released in Europe before North America so it's not as though trends can't be broken when it comes to Kingdom Hearts.

Kaweebo

Awards
Ideally, sometime next year. Realistically, years after that. :/

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

not saying alpha is right right abou the date but he has a point i mean whenever nomura ever had no meaning at all plus looking at that artork nomura may of hinted plot element to us all along look at sora he doesnt look like right he almst he become consume by darkness like how the trailer hinted sora might use darkness so who to say he see the full artwork at the d23 panel and other stuff in the trailer as well

i mean nomua blurr and cover up stuff for a reason

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
not saying alpha is right right abou the date but he has a point i mean whenever nomura ever had no meaning at all plus looking at that artork nomura may of hinted plot element to us all along look at sora he doesnt look like right he almst he become consume by darkness like how the trailer hinted sora might use darkness so who to say he see the full artwork at the d23 panel and other stuff in the trailer as well

i mean nomua blurr and cover up stuff for a reason

Gosoxtim has a point about me having a point. ;)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I just realized I'll be 30 if this game releases in 2020.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Fall 2018. I'm pretty sure that next year will be the year it comes out.

vangerme

Website
listography.com
I'm actually pretty confident the year will be 2018.
For some reason I've had December 2018 as the release month in my mind for a loooong time.
I really don't think this is unrealistic considering how far they are with the gameplay elements. From what I've seen it's probably the cutscenes they're working on right now.
If it were to be released earlier though, I would be really shocked but really happy at the same time.
We will see.....I'm just praaaaaying for a Release date/month at the end of the 7/15 trailer.

Pokie

Don't think it's 2018- 2019 due to SquareEnix announcing their upcoming games around that time and KH 3 isn't on it. Going to go for March 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back