• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When do you think Re:Coded will be released in NA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

Since Re:Coded was announced a few months ago and its already being released in Japan in 4 days, do you think we could see a holiday release here? And what about 3D? If Re:Coded is released in 2011, it would probably be until late 2011 or 2012 for a release.

Misanthropy

Since we know that the Japanese version shall be out in 4 days. I heard its been leaked to be released approximately 31st of March 2011 which sounds fitting. And since KH3D is still in development stage I would be impossible to guess the release date of an EU Version, perhaps 2012 for Japan and late 2012 for America.

cloudzack117

They have already made the NA game, they just need to do the voice recordings. This is evidenced by the two trailers that they showed at E3 and Comic Con. They were in english but had no voices.

Misanthropy

They have already made the NA game, they just need to do the voice recordings. This is evidenced by the two trailers that they showed at E3 and Comic Con. They were in english but had no voices.

Trailers can be a summary of what the games are about, KH3D is only in development stages and all ready there has been a demo. And this contradicts what you've said.

Sempied

I'd say a month or 2 at the latest after the Japanese release.

Unlike BbS where tons of extras were added Re:Coded was not only created at first with the NA fans more in mind, but has also said to have had voice recording begun, and as said via the 2 trailers have been released with that english text has been done.

ispoiledmyself

Since we know that the Japanese version shall be out in 4 days. I heard its been leaked to be released approximately 31st of March 2011 which sounds fitting. And since KH3D is still in development stage I would be impossible to guess the release date of an EU Version, perhaps 2012 for Japan and late 2012 for America.

That's a place holder date, so It might be released sooner. Plus, in a recent interview, re:coded for NA is predicted to be released in the winter.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

But don't forget, they could've done the voice recording for Re: Coded during BBS's...

Fortissimo

But don't forget, they could've done the voice recording for Re: Coded during BBS's...

I remember back a while ago, they had something on the main page that said Eddie Carroll would be the voice of Jiminy Cricket and that he was working on Re:coded. If I can remember correctly, that was either back in late winter or early spring. So I would say that they are either done with voice acting or very close to finishing it. I'm expecting it sometime this winter, but I'm not holding my breath.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm guessing somewhere December at the earliest, February at the latest.

Days only took 4 Months to localize, but Re:coded was already in development for NA version, as we saw from the first E3 Trailer.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Those trailers were exactly the same, and only Jiminy had voice acting.

Trailers can be a summary of what the games are about, KH3D is only in development stages and all ready there has been a demo. And this contradicts what you've said.

It was just a technical demo to show what KH would be like on the 3DS and revealed nothing about the game.

I remember back a while ago, they had something on the main page that said Eddie Carroll would be the voice of Jiminy Cricket and that he was working on Re:coded. If I can remember correctly, that was either back in late winter or early spring. So I would say that they are either done with voice acting or very close to finishing it. I'm expecting it sometime this winter, but I'm not holding my breath.

Sometime before E3, iirc.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't see it coming out until next year personally... otherwise surely there'd be more hype? But then again, it would be smart of them to take advantage of the Christmas rush to buy presents...

Lukar

Hopefully early/mid December, like with Re:Chain of Memories, but the more likely date is in February or March. If it was as soon as December, I think we would've heard about it by now.

Fortissimo

I don't see it coming out until next year personally... otherwise surely there'd be more hype? But then again, it would be smart of them to take advantage of the Christmas rush to buy presents...

I thought about that. Do you think there may be a possibility for a bundle? Especially during the holiday rush, get your kid the newest DS and a Disney game that has weirdo characters with huge feet and a giant key. That'll make them happy. Maybe even something for new years. I could see the holiday release being a possibility, they just need to start localizing the crap out of it as soon as the JP version releases.

ispoiledmyself

I don't remember where the link was but, it wasn't a Nomura interview and just a few days ago there was a thread where people talked about it. Maybe someone can find the link? It wasn't too long ago

khobssed

Website
www.google.com
When i went to Gamestop for BbS the man told me if I wanted to pre-order re:coded and he said it will be released on February.

Sorry if i have bad writing but i am from Mexico

*Z*

Well, on Gamestop, they have the release date as March 31, 2011. Most of us know that they only put that because they don't really know the date. So, it's probably going to come out on that date, or before.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm guessing it would come out around Christmas time or January 2011. Mainly because it's already been confirmed that Jiminy Cricket's English voice was done long before the game was even announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back