• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When do you take a shower?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Muke

whatever
Awards
Some people do it in the mornings, others at evening.

Me, I take a shower every two days and when I feel like I just need one. I always go take a shower at ~11 pm.
Just can't imagine sleeping all 'dirty' and… ew. I also feel really relieved when I take a shower and then go to bed.

So, do you like showering mornings or evenings more? Why?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I prefer in the morning but I can't really do that. My hair reaches my butt easily and I'd have to dry them with the hair dryer like 10-15 minutes. I don't want to waste that much time and I don't want to do that to my hair.
So I usually shower in the evening. I also prefer every other day, except for when I feel sweaty or come home from the gym. :X

SoulXaldin

Awards
I prefer in the morning but I can't really do that. My hair reaches my butt easily and I'd have to dry them with the hair dryer like 10-15 minutes. I don't want to waste that much time and I don't want to do that to my hair.
So I usually shower in the evening. I also prefer every other day, except for when I't feel sweaty or come home from the gym. :X

OMG, please don't images in my head lol.

SoulXaldin

Awards
For me, I practically shower everyday. But mostly in the morning. And I stay in the shower for way too long. Like, 30-45 minutes. I know that isn't the good thing but, I just like to soak in it, you know.

Muke

whatever
Awards
OMG, please don't image in my head lol.
wha--
For me, I practically shower everyday. But mostly in the morning. And I stay in the shower for way too long. Like, 30-45 minutes. I know that isn't the good thing but, I just like to soak in it, you know.
I think taking a shower every day is bad for your skin, isn't it? Like, it makes it dry or something?

Spem

Awards
I prefer at the evenings too.
Well, I normally shower twice a day. One when I wake up and other when I arrive from school at evening. Sometimes, when it's really hot, I take a third shower before sleep.

SoulXaldin

Awards
I think taking a shower every day is bad for your skin, isn't it? Like, it makes it dry or something?

I believe so, since I already have Eczema. All that hot water must've taken the oil out of me and left my arms dry, itchy and void of oil, I guess. My dad argues with me that I shouldn't be taking long showers. He expects me to get it done I'm like 5-10 minutes but around that time, I'm nowhere near done washing myself.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Usually around 11-12 at night. Showering makes me pretty relaxed and sleepy, so I take one when I've got nothing else to do other than sleep. If I need to wash my hair, I'll do it much earlier than usual so my hair can dry out.

... And it's actually bad for you to shower every day? I think the dry skin problem could probably be solved by moisturizing lotion afterwards. And even if that doesn't work, I'd take dry skin over griminess any day.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Evening, because I'm always tired in the morning and can't get anything done. It's also nice to go sleep all fresh and clean.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I shower in the mornings, usually. I'm so used to showering before class from high school so that's just 'normal' for me. Though now I usually shower before I actually need to go out, whenever it may be. If I get a shift or am going to hang out with friends at 6PM, I shower at 4PM. If it's a day off I just shower whenever I want, really. Night showers are super relaxing though.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Honestly, a day when I can do both is a miracle to me. I love showers, I've taken 6 in a day before. They're really relaxing to me. I always take them right before school in the morning so I can smell all fresh and nice before I have to be around people (I usually smell pretty bad without a shower in the morning), but occasionally I can get away with a steamy night shower as well if I'm careful about it. I just love showers so much :)

Interesting topic!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I take a shower in the morning every other day unless I've worked out or just feel like I need a shower. I love how relaxing they are at night, but I get sick easily and I can't blow dry my hair since I have curly hair and that is bad for it. I take showers in the morning instead since I can just air dry.

During the drought I waited longer stretches to shower since my building kept getting hit with water usage fines. :\

What is not good for you is taking showers in hot water every day. It is fine to shower daily as long as you are taking warm showers and moisturizing after. Hot water dries your skin out, though.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I take a shower in the morning every other day unless I've worked out or just feel like I need a shower. I love how relaxing they are at night, but I get sick easily and I can't blow dry my hair since I have curly hair and that is bad for it. I take showers in the morning instead since I can just air dry.

During the drought I waited longer stretches to shower since my building kept getting hit with water usage fines. :\

What is not good for you is taking showers in hot water every day. It is fine to shower daily as long as you are taking warm showers and moisturizing after. Hot water dries your skin out, though.

Ope aaaaaaaaaand that's why I'm probably getting dandruff. Thanks for the tip!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Before I go out, so in the morning. If I've not gone out that day, usually I have a shower before dinner. It feels good to wash the day off of you. Since I can't stand to feel dirty or smelly, I shower everyday. Protip: Lukewarm showers won't dry out your skin as bad.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also protip: cool/cold water help close your pores so it is good to rinse off with cool or cold water before stepping out of the shower. Same goes for washing/rinsing your hair. It should always be cold because it prevents hair loss and over-dried hair. You can throw some warm/hot in for a hair wash but always switch back to cool/cold.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
when victor's mom comes over ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back