• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When do you take a shower?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Jochira

Awards
I try to take a shower everyday, if i'm at home all-day or won't be able to take a shower in the evening so does I take my shower right before lunch (since I recently learned that it's bad for health to take a shower within 2 hours after you've had a meal)

if i'm out though, so does I take a shower directly after returning home owo

I have this bad habit of going absent-minded and stay in the shower for 20-30 min, but i'm trying to reduce my time to 10-15 min or less now

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Also protip: cool/cold water help close your pores so it is good to rinse off with cool or cold water before stepping out of the shower. Same goes for washing/rinsing your hair. It should always be cold because it prevents hair loss and over-dried hair. You can throw some warm/hot in for a hair wash but always switch back to cool/cold.

A cold shower? Sounds absolutely horrible xD I mean that might work in a warm country, but it's so cold here during winter even indoors, that there's nooo way I'm going under cold water on top of that I'd just freeze. Maybe during the few hot summer days but as a regular habit, nope.

Luxu

Awards
During the evenings, because as Void said before. Drying hair off even with a blow dryer takes a long while. Also because I tend to stay in 20-30 minutes.

And my shower is weird in terms that is switches temperature every 10 minutes or so. So I usually get blasted with hot then cold water. Which is probably why I have such great skin...

But if I do have to take a shower during the moring. Then it just feels sorta unusual probably because I am not a moring person. Also time is an issue in the matter like always.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I take a shower every 2 days around before I go to bed. Only disadvantage is sleeping with wet hair, ugh.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
A cold shower? Sounds absolutely horrible xD I mean that might work in a warm country, but it's so cold here during winter even indoors, that there's nooo way I'm going under cold water on top of that I'd just freeze. Maybe during the few hot summer days but as a regular habit, nope.

Imagineable. :/

But yeah, I actually do try to finish showers with cold water. It mostly sucks but I noticed it helps my hair look all fluffy D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If you live in a cold country, it isn't worth it or really even necessary

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I always take a shower shortly after I wake up in the morning. So in between 7 - 8:30. (99% of the time I wake up before 8, anyway lol).

When I worked nights and dreaded the idea of ever getting up (I had so much trouble sleeping during the day), I would take showers in the morning, and thus go to work without showering after sleeping. GROSS. I know. But trust me, that schedule was absolutely dreadful, and um... It's not like there was anyone to impress at my overnight grocery store job or anything.

Ventus_

Awards
Every other day, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, in the morning right when I get up.
Though I don't wash my hair on Wednesdays which allows for a quicker shower. My hair is quite thick so takes some time to wash and it gets real long before I have it trimmed it to my shoulder blades, almost to my waist.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm a morning shower person who showers every other day. I can never do afternoon or night showers because I sweat really easily at night (which makes the shower pointless). Plus, I look and feel my best after I've done a shower so I'd rather do that at the start of the day.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I usually wait two days before showering again because, I tend to feel gross if it's anything longer than that. Sometimes it's every other day. I like to shower after work outs or in the evenings.

Can someone tell me, what is a "shower"?

An activity that requires standing in a small space with water hitting you for ten minutes or less as you ponder the universe and life itself. xD

LightWithin

Awards
I can't stand people that shower every other day XD I shower every morning at least once.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I wish I was a morning person so that I could shower in the morning. And have breakfast. Leave the house organized and ready, instead of waking up 5mins before the bus leaves and just rush out the door with no time for anything :l

LightWithin

Awards
I wish I was a morning person so that I could shower in the morning. And have breakfast. Leave the house organized and ready, instead of waking up 5mins before the bus leaves and just rush out the door with no time for anything :l
I miss those days XD you wanted sleep more than anything else. Sometimes my mom would yell at me and then have to drive me and my brother to school. Lol.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
If I have to be somewhere before 8, I shower the night before right before bed. After 8, and I'll get up and shower before I leave. It doesn't matter how early I go to bed, my body does not like to function early, as if the early morning environment weakens me.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I only shower when I have to leave my home, so only about 3 to 4 times a year for my doctor visits and gamestop trade-ins.

Back