• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when do we see the trailers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeeshan

In the jump festa there was trailers for bbs, 358/2 day and coded. it still hasn't been released for the public. so when do we get to see it? its been like months now:angry:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
hopefully soon... but please be patient. waiting for months isn't as long as for years compared to the previous kingdom hearts games but i understand. the anxiety...

DaisyDuck

It's not easy waiting for a big'ol slice of double keyblade, fanservice pie...er...I mean 358/2 Days.

Kairy

when nomura decides to end the torture... i mean we have a frekkin information drout....but i guess they cant give us no more info

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I don't think we ever will, Unless they use the footage for commercials, but actually for me, I've never seen a computer game advertisment so well I guess never or at least untill the game is actually released.

Detronilizer

We'll get both of them soon (the TGS and Jummp Festa ones) most likely a month before 358/2 Days gets released. They made us wait that long with KH2 and KH2:FM+.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
We'll get both of them soon (the TGS and Jummp Festa ones) most likely a month before 358/2 Days gets released. They made us wait that long with KH2 and KH2:FM+.
That's great... That would mean we'd get them in a few days, if they're planning on releasing it the beginning of Summer for Japan, which, I think we would have heard some news about if so... SO, I think we can safely say not for a while atleast and like I said before some people may NEVER see it..

Awards
Personally, I forgot all about the trailers months ago. Besides, I'm sure Nomura wouldn't even bother to set up English subtitles for a few crappy trailers.

T

TWDIS

hopefully not to much longer. but I wouldn't hope to see anything untill like June.

Sexy Angel
Im thinking May >_>

So Square can milk us into bying 358/2 days

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
It's pretty hard trying to guess the most probable time of the closed theater trailers being released to the public.

For all we know, they could be released tomorrow or in a few months.

But, as far as I know, the closed theater trailer dealt with all of the three games, so finding the right time to release such a thing (since the 3 games will be released at different times) won't be all that easy.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
We may never see the trailers in their entirety. Chances are they'd make more complete and individual trailers for the games closer to their release dates. But we've already seen plenty of parts of them, thats where all the screenshots have been coming from.

Check the link in my signature to watch a mock version of the BbS trailer played at Jump Festa. It's in English and accurate to the best of my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back