• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when do i get the...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fieryfirefox

When can i use the Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades?

overdrive

Orienter
You get the Oathkeeper right after you save Kairi from Hollow Bastion and Cid tells you where he hid his secret warp gummy. It's a scene so there is no way to miss the keyblade.

The oblivion can be found on the map in Hollow Bastion just before you are about to enter the heart of the world to fight a Behemoth. It is also the same map in which you fight Riku for the second time, when he is possessed by Ansem. The keychain is in a treasure chest across from the giant heart, you might have to defeat all the heartless in the area before you can open it.

Cheers.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
this

You get the Oathkeeper right after you save Kairi from Hollow Bastion and Cid tells you where he hid his secret warp gummy. It's a scene so there is no way to miss the keyblade.

The oblivion can be found on the map in Hollow Bastion just before you are about to enter the heart of the world to fight a Behemoth. It is also the same map in which you fight Riku for the second time, when he is possessed by Ansem. The keychain is in a treasure chest across from the giant heart, you might have to defeat all the heartless in the area before you can open it.

Cheers.

EDIT: Oblivion is in the place where you faught ansem in Riku. Infront the big heart

Last edited:

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Oathkeeper Keyblade - You receive this when you get back to Traverse Town after completing Part 1 of Hollow Bastion. Go to the Secret Waterway in the 2nd District, talk to Kairi and the Oathkeeper Keyblade is yours.

Oblivion Keyblade - When you visit Hollow Bastion a second time, you remember the place where you fought Riku for a second time, look directly across from that area on the other and there will be a chest to go to. Oblvion will be in there.

Sexy Angel
I find a lack of direction to the oblivion keyblade. No one even mentioned that it was upstairs.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Oblivion-Upstairs. On the second time you come to Hollow Bastion. The Place that you fight Riku, at the top of the stairs that are behind you.

Oathkeeper-During the Story, Just keep playing you should get it soon.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Oathkeeper is probably the simplest keyblade to get in the game seen as you get it automatically without any requirements as such.

xhananh

Awards
After defeating Riku the second time, you should be able to access the Oblivion. If you stand with your back to the keyhole and look up a little, you should see another container--the one Kairi was to be kept in-- in front of you. The Oblivion is in the item box in front of it. Just go up the stairs on your right.

Kairi gives you the Oathkeeper (I think) right before you leave for Hollow Bastion the second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back