• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when did you get final form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CursedRose

I live in my own little world. It's dark and spook
I received my Finl Form when I was fighting random Nobodies in the Underworld. At first I was like "What is wrong with my master form?" Then, after I had finished the battle, I checked my stats and found FInal Form. It made me happy (even though I didn't know what it was to begin with) :p.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
At first i tired what MuffinMan did but in Twilight View instead but after 30-60 mins of trying i just decided to fight Xigbar.
Strangely enough i got it right when i went into Master Form

zero_hiru

i was fighting saix, needed an hp/mp refill so i went for valor and got final. saix died 10 seconds later.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
On my first file, right after the memory's skyscraper "event" I kept going back and forth from the conversation point and drived about thirty times. I got it there.

On my second, i drove at least fifty times but did not get it, but got it in the Xigbar fight.

theinversekey

I got final form when by going back and forth between the final conversation pit and the room right before it in the world twtnw. It took me about 45 minutes.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I got it when I went Final Form hunting at level 60 because I wanted it so bad. I just used that thing where you get a full drive mode after u go into a certain room or use the gummi ship and eventually i got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back