• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when did the soul eater become a keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fLoEy91

:confused: in kh1 the keyblade left riku and he then had the soul eater as a weapon but in kh2 he uses it as a keyblade can someone explain this??

Kunoke

fLoEy91 said:
:confused: in kh1 the keyblade left riku and he then had the soul eater as a weapon but in kh2 he uses it as a keyblade can someone explain this??

There is no explaination. It just happened.

Sora Kun

First off, in another topic it says Riku had gotten a new keyblade, and if I could have a picture of the Keyblade in KHII and KH:CoM Card or something, I could find out, but personally, I'm not sure.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He does... I don't get it either. Maybe he's the wielder of the twilite Keyblade.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Q. We found out that Riku's Keyblade's name is "Way to the Dawn" when examining his item slots after he joined your party. Is that Keyblade a transfigured version of Soul Eater?
A. I designed it with that image. Since Riku has always been using Soul Eater, he still calls it that even after it changed form. Keyblades aren't something that you can obtain suddenly out of nowhere so in Riku's case, his Soul Eater was used as an intermediary for that Keyblade.

Kunoke

KHkid365 said:
your on a roll

I r on roll? lololol mah engrish r gud =D

Yeah. It's called Way to the Dawn, but no one knows how he got it. There you go, end of story.

Soras_Double2

Wait...

If you read some of Riku's bios on websites, they say Riku was the original key bearer, but he fell into Darkness instead because he thought he could save Kairi that way. So on Destiny Islands when he and Sora were caught in the Darkness (when Sora got the Keyblade) it chose Sora too. Once Riku came back to the Light, he still had to power of Darkness, so his keyblade came into existence, in short, Twilight, or the road to Dawn...

Hope that explains

please no flamming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back