• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When did Org XIII begin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Im not sure if there was a thread about this or not, but ive been confused about when the nobodies of Org XIII became nobodies.

If im not mistaken, nobodies dont age.

I've read that Xemnas and such were nobodies for several years.
If so, im sure all the apprentices "dipped" at the same time.

But if it's true that they don't age, it's contradictory to Ienzo.
If nobodies dont age, and Ienzo is a child during the events of BbS, where he is a teenager as a nobody, when did he become a nobody, and was it at a seperate time as the others?

This has been confusing to me, can someone please clarify?

Gram

Banned
Awards
thats a question seen a lot but honestly no one really knows :/
tho the apprentices had to rule radiant garden for a bit b4 it going all to hell and them turning into nobodies cause they do show signs of age and then theres the portrait of ansem (the apprentice) as he was in mickey's flash back the you see in kh2.

as for ienzo one could argue a theory that his appearance could be due to his illusion powers but to argue that is to ignore the fact that lea/axl isa/siax were also round ienzo's age then yet look fully grown as nobodies now.

but in the end thats all just theories no one really knows (unless theres an interview or something i missed)

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
tho the apprentices had to rule radiant garden for a bit b4 it going all to hell and them turning into nobodies cause they do show signs of age and then theres the portrait of ansem (the apprentice) as he was in mickey's flash back the you see in kh2.

as for ienzo one could argue a theory that his appearance could be due to his illusion powers but to argue that is to ignore the fact that lea/axl isa/siax were also round ienzo's age then yet look fully grown as nobodies now.

but in the end thats all just theories no one really knows (unless theres an interview or something i missed)

thankyou, maybe someone else knows. Because im sure a little 6 year old boy didnt willingly give himself to darkness.. it have to have been later in time. the only ones imo that hasnt shown signs of aging are xemnas and vexen, maybe xaldin and lexaeus.. but xigbar seems a lot older than braig as well as saix looking much older and more muscular than Isa.

Gram

Banned
Awards
well to be fair the secret lab where all those experiments took place was the idea of the 6 year old boy.
also now that you mention it the only ones who show age at all are the ones who appear as kids/preteens in bbs and xigbar everyone else looks like they did in bbs only with slight differences in hair.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
well to be fair the secret lab where all those experiments took place was the idea of the 6 year old boy.
also now that you mention it the only ones who show age at all are the ones who appear as kids/preteens in bbs and xigbar everyone else looks like they did in bbs only with slight differences in hair.

i didnt know it was that little devils idea to do that... lol.

but xigbar always gave me the vibe of an older man, maybe in his mid 30s-40s, where Xemnas gave me a late 20s - 30s vibe

Gram

Banned
Awards
XD if you read kh2 reports further diz says how all 6 apprentices betrayed him so that little devil also helped kick him out.

i think xigbar gives off more the 40's where as xemnas...i'd say 29-31.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
XD if you read kh2 reports further diz says how all 6 apprentices betrayed him so that little devil also helped kick him out.

i think xigbar gives off more the 40's where as xemnas...i'd say 29-31.

the tiny one may be a threat as a somebody.. if he was so smart at such a young age..imagine what he's capable of now

and same thing with me for the age thing

Neptun

the whole timeline is kinda screwed up if you think about it. Ansem says that Xehanort was his apprentice for several years in kingdom hearts 2 even though the timeline of the heartless invasion says that not even one year after he has been taken in Radiant garden was taken over by the heartless.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
- Radiant Garden was taken over by the heartless 9 years before the first game (lion say so)
- Sora and Riku was very young when Kairi arrived to Destiny Island from RG (supporting what lion say)
- Ienzo should have been turned into a nobody at the same time as everybody els (all 6 of them) so I'm guessing he's using his manipulating abilities to look older then he is.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I'm pretty sure it's been said that Xemnas is around 30 (29-32?).

The only thing that differs between Braig and Xigbar, is the skunk hair Xigbar has.
Be it from age, experimentation, dyed hair, that's really the only physical difference. (Isn't it....)
If I'm missing something, then someone say it.

State

Awards
Didn't the group start around the same time the six apprentices turned into Nobodies?

Absolute

I'm thinking that there is more to the fact that this particular group turned into nobodies besides having strong enough wills. I mean, what are the odds that half of the organization would be the same group from the heart experiments? i think there's something more.

Also, is there some special significance of calling it XIII or the fact that they were aiming for that many members?

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I think when you transform into a nobody your body becomes at its peak of power...so i'm guessing it just started when everyone turned into a nobody, but that's just a fanfic guess:)

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

It can make sense. Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo transformed at the same time, within a year of the end of BbS, and before Maleficent's takeover of Radiant Garden. Dilan, Even, and Aeleus look pretty much the same as their Somebodies. Ienzo likely used an illusion to increase his age, like you said, which would explain his jump.

With Isa and Lea, though, they did not necessarily become Nobodies at the same time. They could have become Nobodies years later, which would explain their jump in age. Sure, it would make the most sense for them to be lost to darkness in the fall of Radiant Garden a year after BbS and nine years before KH1, but maybe they survived and ended up in Traverse Town or a similar haven. Then they could grow for up to eight or nine years before being taken out by Heartless.

Xemnas is also a bit of an anomaly, though, which no one has mentioned. Nomura himself said that Xemnas looked about 30, however his Somebody, Xehanort, is certainly nowhere near 30 years old. Xehanort has the body of Terra, who is likely in his early twenties at the latest (in anime years). This can be explained pretty easily, though, as Xemnas probably looks older because of Master Xehanort or Eraqus' influence on the Nobody.

Additionally, Braig doesn't appear to have aged at all to me. He just got pointy ears and a streak of white hair from being affected by Master Xehanort, who by no coincidence also has pointy ears and white hair. Nomura said MX was altering Braig's appearance.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It can make sense. Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo transformed at the same time, within a year of the end of BbS, and before Maleficent's takeover of Radiant Garden. Dilan, Even, and Aeleus look pretty much the same as their Somebodies. Ienzo likely used an illusion to increase his age, like you said, which would explain his jump.

With Isa and Lea, though, they did not necessarily become Nobodies at the same time. They could have become Nobodies years later, which would explain their jump in age. Sure, it would make the most sense for them to be lost to darkness in the fall of Radiant Garden a year after BbS and nine years before KH1, but maybe they survived and ended up in Traverse Town or a similar haven. Then they could grow for up to eight or nine years before being taken out by Heartless.

Xemnas is also a bit of an anomaly, though, which no one has mentioned. Nomura himself said that Xemnas looked about 30, however his Somebody, Xehanort, is certainly nowhere near 30 years old. Xehanort has the body of Terra, who is likely in his early twenties at the latest (in anime years). This can be explained pretty easily, though, as Xemnas probably looks older because of Master Xehanort or Eraqus' influence on the Nobody.

Additionally, Braig doesn't appear to have aged at all to me. He just got pointy ears and a streak of white hair from being affected by Master Xehanort, who by no coincidence also has pointy ears and white hair. Nomura said MX was altering Braig's appearance.
the lea and isa part seems slightly possible *cause nomura likes to complicate it*

as for xemnas the MX thing would make sense, the longer the fused could cause terra to appear more xehanort like *tho younger than his onld 80 self*

as for braig/xigbar i think he looks the most different and not cause of his ears cause he got the eyes and ears by the time aqua kicked his ass, its mainly his hair.

the tiny one may be a threat as a somebody.. if he was so smart at such a young age..imagine what he's capable of now

and same thing with me for the age thing
lol even more so if he remembers his nobody years :/

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
im giving my own answer until then. I remember Xehanort becoming a heartless in BBS, so his nobody had 10 years to create the Org.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

the grey hair might have resulted from such a strong connection with xehanort where not only his eyes and ears but part of his hair began to change as well.

Silverslide said:
I remember Xehanort becoming a heartless in BBS, so his nobody had 10 years to create the Org.

When did this happen?

Awards
Im not sure if there was a thread about this or not, but ive been confused about when the nobodies of Org XIII became nobodies.

If im not mistaken, nobodies dont age.

I've read that Xemnas and such were nobodies for several years.
If so, im sure all the apprentices "dipped" at the same time.

But if it's true that they don't age, it's contradictory to Ienzo.
If nobodies dont age, and Ienzo is a child during the events of BbS, where he is a teenager as a nobody, when did he become a nobody, and was it at a seperate time as the others?

This has been confusing to me, can someone please clarify?

Nomura said:
When was the XIII Organization founded?

The timing is when Philosopher Ansem’s 6 disciples turned into Heartless.

BbS 20 mysteries said:
One year after BbS, Xehanort as well as five other apprentices toss
aside their hearts. Then the Nobody Xemnas was born, and the
Organization which he creates take a lot of things from his memories as
a human. But as Xemnas had two people who he was, Terra and Master
Xehanort, he takes from both of their memories.

Organization XIII began a year after BbS.
The 6 apprentices were already pretty much a group at that point, so when they became Nobodies, it formalized the Organization.

The only founding Organization members that notably age are Xigbar, Xemnas, and Zexion.
Xigbar has already been explained by Nomura:

Braig’s image seems to be considerably younger than Xigbar.

Nomura: That’s an optical illusion. (Smiles) I think that when you play it, you get used to his image.

Xemnas and Zexion, though, are complete mysteries.

Zexion is noticeably taller than Ienzo, and I find it hard to believe that this was the same boy who had to be held by the hand a year earlier. Some people say that he's using his illusion powers but I don't buy into that, because it's never suggested and there would really be no reason to fool his colleagues. Sooo... who knows.

Xemnas is an even bigger mystery because he hardly looks like Terra/Apprentice Xehanort. Nomura himself would place Xemnas at about 30, yet Terra/Apprentice Xehanort looks to be no more than mid 20s, though probably even younger.

As for Axel and Saix, they dodge the bullet because, after the initial six, we don't know when the others joined the Organization. We know that Axel and Saix joined at the same time, but it could have been anywhere in that 9 year gap, giving Lea and Isa plenty of time to age before becoming Nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back