• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When did Org XIII begin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
there would really be no reason to fool his colleagues
i dont see him using his powers to change his appearance cause of that if (and i did say if cause guessing is all i got) he really did use his powers do look older i think he'd so so just for appearances sake.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Some people say that he's using his illusion powers but I don't buy into that, because it's never suggested and there would really be no reason to fool his colleagues. Sooo... who knows.

Of course he wouldnt have to fool his colleagues, but if he really is only 6 years old, who would take that boy seriously? If he was going to play a role in the orginization he had to be phsyically able as well. I dont think Riku would have fought a 6 year old, and even if he did, the 6 year old would not be able to hold his own without a proper body, even with all his powers.

If this is true, do you think we will be having a 6 year old Ienzo return to the game or an older one?

Radar

Bronze Member
I am starting to think Ienzo may play more of an important role in the rest of the X saga. I mean we know theres isa/braig returning, possibly even vanitas. But something feels fishy about Zexion. He seems the most mysterious, not just with the look issue, but he had the idea for the experiment/lab room.

If Ienzo were to return, I have a feeling something really strange would happen/occur. Shoot...maybe he will even join Sora and co. to take down xehanort..

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I am starting to think Ienzo may play more of an important role in the rest of the X saga. I mean we know theres isa/braig returning, possibly even vanitas. But something feels fishy about Zexion. He seems the most mysterious, not just with the look issue, but he had the idea for the experiment/lab room.

If Ienzo were to return, I have a feeling something really strange would happen/occur. Shoot...maybe he will even join Sora and co. to take down xehanort..

i also think zexy is gonna return and be a big deal. he may even gain new powers. and if he's on the good side, theres no telling what role he can play taking his powers and knowledge of xehanort into consideration

Awards
i dont see him using his powers to change his appearance cause of that if (and i did say if cause guessing is all i got) he really did use his powers do look older i think he'd so so just for appearances sake.

Looking older just to look older? Doesn't really make sense.

Of course he wouldnt have to fool his colleagues, but if he really is only 6 years old, who would take that boy seriously? If he was going to play a role in the orginization he had to be phsyically able as well. I dont think Riku would have fought a 6 year old, and even if he did, the 6 year old would not be able to hold his own without a proper body, even with all his powers.

If this is true, do you think we will be having a 6 year old Ienzo return to the game or an older one?

Obviously they did take Ienzo seriously, considering he was an apprentice of AtW and it was his idea to build the underground laboratory in the first place.
Making himself look older isn't going to actually make him more physically capable, and he really shouldn't have to give that appearance anyway, because his role in the Organization isn't that of a muscle man, but of a researcher.

Also, if Riku wouldn't have fought a 6 year old (or whatever age he is), then why didn't Zexion turn into one when he was whooping his ass in order to save himself? More importantly, if the point of Riku's fight was to see through Zexion's illusions (eg Sora), then why would Zexion, according to you, still be an illusion in an older form?

It doesn't add up and it wasn't even remotely suggested.

I have to agree, actually.
I've been looking into Zexion/Ienzo lately, and there just seems to be something fishy about him.

Despite how he appeared to have no interest in what Xigbar was saying in that KH2FM scene, he knows much more than he lets on.
In fact, because he found out too much about Axel and Saix's plans to take over the Organization, he was killed by Axel.

Axel: I disposed of Zexion.

(Saïx stops)

Axel: That's how you wanted it, right?

Axel: Hmm... Look, I knew Vexen and Zexion would be obstacles. That's why
they're not here anymore.

Day 26 - Zexion
Simple deduction suggests Axel's outwardly inscrutable actions are the result
of some directive from Saïx. Why else eliminate Vexen? He simply wanted to
do research. Did we not all stand to gain from the fruits of his Program?
What is Axel thinking?

1:29 "You just found out way too much." (It's interesting to note that this line was added in Re:CoM, it doesn't appear in the original CoM, which means that Nomura probably had an idea of Axel and Saix's plans at least since 2007)

There are a few things I've been thinking about Ienzo/Zexion.

Why has Ienzo run off in the first place? Sometimes, the Unversed summoned to a person correlate to how they're feeling (eg Cinderella feeling sad). Flood represent irritation. So... Ienzo ran off feeling irritated?
Then there's this meaningful stare he gives Ven at 1:16. Even though he doesn't say anything, I'm sure he's glad Ven saved him.
This may be a stretch, but given that Ienzo is a prodigy, I get the feeling that he wouldn't forget a face easily, even if they met only once. Which leads me to another point:

Most people think the only important thing to take away from this cutscene is what's being said, but did you ever notice Zexion's reactions?
For example, at 4:19.

When Xigbar talks about the other "friend," Zexion appears very interested. But, oddly, you'll notice Xigbar doesn't talk about the "friends" before this. He speaks as if Zexion has prior knowledge.

For a guy that figured out Axel and Saix's plans, I can't help but feel like Zexion knew something about Xemnas' secrets.
If, for instance, he recognized Roxas as the boy who saved him those many years ago, and then noticed how Xemnas treated him.

3:08. Yet again, Ienzo gives that meaningful stare. I think he knew something was up with Braig and Xehanort. I don't know what it is, but I get the feeling he's very perceptive.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yet again, Ienzo gives that meaningful stare. I think he knew something was up with Braig and Xehanort. I don't know what it is, but I get the feeling he's very perceptive.

I also feel the same way about everything that was said (i just reduced the quote) you're right about the not having to look older part, i just thought that he might want to give the presence of being older, being surrounded by all older people during the scheme of things.

I think Ienzo knows something about each character (the stares he gives to all of them). I also think he will make a big appearance in the next KH games. The kid knows a lot, maybe more than we've seen. I think thats why axel got rid of him too.

Axel: Hmm... Look, I knew Vexen and Zexion would be obstacles. That's why
they're not here anymore.

I think, as well as Ienzo, Even has something else to offer too. They wouldnt have been eradicated if they werent a threat to Axel and Saix's plans.

flurryflames

I also feel the same way about everything that was said (i just reduced the quote) you're right about the not having to look older part, i just thought that he might want to give the presence of being older, being surrounded by all older people during the scheme of things.

I think Ienzo knows something about each character (the stares he gives to all of them). I also think he will make a big appearance in the next KH games. The kid knows a lot, maybe more than we've seen. I think thats why axel got rid of him too.

I think, as well as Ienzo, Even has something else to offer too. They wouldnt have been eradicated if they werent a threat to Axel and Saix's plans.

Hmm now that I look at those cutscenes again I think Even might of known something as well. He could of purposely let Ienzo out to get a look at Ven. Ienzo almost looks about the same height as Ven which I find very intersting. I doubt he is 6 maybe 9 or 10. Now for the age thing it could of been the expermentations on him or a growth spurt. Each of the members have something different about them that we have seen through their some bodies.

Saix just wanted to move up the ladder. He knew that the other founding members were a threat to him so he came up with a plan.
Axel was the assassin and it wouldn't be hard for him to do the dirty work for him.
At first they had a plan, but then after Axel's return he didn't seem he wanted part of it anymore. Who knows perhaps Saix could of betrayed Axel as well later on. Saix was power hungry as Xenmas. There was no sympathy or act upon it when he finds out Axel defecting. He treated him like the enemy. If he was a "best friend" he could of come after Axel's aid, but no he was just using him. There is also some kind of thing that Xenmas knew about it, but did nothing because they never went forth with it.

Vexen and Zexion were already below the totem pole including Lexaeus when it comes to the organization white thrones. This could of been the key to their demise. Xenmas chose the order for Caste Oblivion. So it would make sense why they were chosen to be sacrificed. Xenmas wanted them gone. Saix was just the messager though I am not sure if Xenmas wanted Axel to get rid of the traitors on his orders or Saix's.

Axel said he always follows orders. Maluxia ordered him to eliminate Vexen due to almost exposing Roxas to Sora. Now with Axel going after Zexion this could go either way. Saix wanted him gone and Zexion just pieced it together. Axel didn't like anymore puppets being used against the organization. Zexion says. "We could use this Riku to defeat the real one." Axel didn't say anything until he speaks up about the Riku. Perhaps Axel wanted to know what Zexion's plan was before he went forth with this manipulation with the doll. Or it was a vendetta and he was getting even for becoming an nobody because of Zexion's help.
Axel comes back and tells him that Zexion is gone, Saix stops probably surprised that he could defeat the Illusionist.

Last edited:

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hmm now that I look at those cutscenes again I think Even might of known something as well. He could of purposely let Ienzo out to get a look at Ven. Ienzo almost looks about the same height as Ven which I find very intersting. I doubt he is 6 maybe 9 or 10. Now for the age thing it could of been the expermentations on him or a growth spurt. Each of the members have something different about them that we have seen through their some bodies.

I do agree because, knowing that nobodies dont age and he became a nobody a short time after BbS, he doesnt have to be 10 years younger than Zexion's presumed age. (Also ven is very tiny, the smallest of the 3)

basically Xemnas, Axel and Saix knew that Vexen and Zexion were the biggest threats to the orginization, and they were both taken out by Axel. There was a reason they were both "assasinated", a reason im sure we'll see in the future games.

Absolute

Looking at the BBS ending with Ienzo again, its interesting how he shows no reaction to Ansem looking and chuckling at him but then stops without looking at first and turns around to see Braig and Xehanort walking when there is a huge distance apart instead of right when they turn the corner earlier. Perhaps the line of 'Image of their backs, preserved in memory' wasn't just talking about Ansem's perspective.

And Ienzo was the one who said to make the lab underground that has all the chained up doors. Plus, out of all the Apprentices besides Braig in BBS, he's the only that has added back story to his current status (lost his parents, lives with the others).

So there's definitely more to him than we know. And perhaps Master Xehanort told him something. We know that MX visited Braig and Even (who knew that Ven had a heart of light) beforehand, so maybe MX went to the other Apprentices as well.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Looking at the BBS ending with Ienzo again, its interesting how he shows no reaction to Ansem looking and chuckling at him but then stops without looking at first and turns around to see Braig and Xehanort walking when there is a huge distance apart instead of right when they turn the corner earlier. Perhaps the line of 'Image of their backs, preserved in memory' wasn't just talking about Ansem's perspective. .

none of the quotes in Blank Points made any sense to me. i hope theyre explained somewhere

Seasalt Lover

My theory is, I think the Organization starts 10 years ago, you know, when everyone betrayed Ansem the Wise.

And then about Lea and Isa, I think Lea were teleported into some distant world that only Nomura knows, the same goes to Isa, and I think it's also the cause of his scar (Correct me if I'm Wrong), then they're cornered by some heartless that magically appeared and took their heart away, making them a Nobody.

Then, I think the Organization's search for a new recruit, which is Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene, I think they're recruited not too long ago, maybe a year or two before KH1

Then came Roxas and Xion, and then the Organization is full operational.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back