• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when did it happened.........?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iggy_pogi

hey.....

Do you remember the best theory of the week which states that the next series will happen way before the first Kingdom hearts????? But what about the E.S. boss fight in the kingdom hearts 2 final mix???
If you understand the story more clearly, kingdom hearts final mix, which featured Xemnas as an optional boss fight, is the canon before the happening of KH2. Remember th opening of KH2???? There are to Org members there, one is XEMNAS while the other one is ROXAS..... here is the catch.. Xemnas said " I've came to see him" Xemnas is reffering him as Sora which could make the KHfinal mix canonical.

In KH2:final mix, the E.S. is also an optional boss battle..... It is stated in the theory of the week that E.S. is in the past, so how did the E.S. appeared in the KH2:final mix world? time travel? I am just saying that E.S. MAY BE in the same time sora and co. is.

By th way.... The sea salt ice cream does tastes great! TOO SALTY!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!

Sorafactor

Hmm no one is sure yet... It' all up in the air... Nomura said, if I remember correctly, that he wants us to get our imaginations working. Some think he's future, some say past, and some say present, but really no one knows but Nomura and his awesome team of developers.

Sunset_Horizons

I think the battle with the knights took place in the past.
Didn't the title say "Kingdom Hearts" ?,at the end before mickey appeared??
Thats what I think.^_^~

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Don't forget where the portal was found to fight the Enigmatic Soldier... in the Hall of the Cornerstone, where Sora himself goes back in time to Timeless River, the construction site of the castle. This in turn makes it all the more confusing. It could be in the past, but you can think of it as the future..

Keimatsu

Thats what I think.^_^~

Nah, the "Kingdom Hearts" at the end was only saying that to identify the series, not the time period from KHI.
Heh, watch the KHIII intro be like this:
E.S. (talking to Ven): I've been to see him. He looks a lot like you.

Cyypher100

Maybe the battle of the E.S. is like a bubble in time. The ES is there eternally, trapped, or by choice. And only a fellow keyblader may trespass his personal space bubble of timelessness/eternity. (thats alot of s's)

Faris

Perfect Harmony
and also i think the battle is in the past because mickey is holdin a the star seeker which was probly given to him by his teacher yen sid while he was in training before he got his actual keyblade

Water Dancer

im still pondering if its the same guy. i mean look at his keyblade. its a different colour. maybe he is a second soldier with the alternate keyblade. like mickey and sora's keyblades?

Jacko

Is it the same colour? I didn't know that. Do you know somewhere I could download the KH2 secret ending? (NOT THE KHFM+ Secret ending)

Lightkeeper05

Thats what I think.^_^~

thats true, but i think thats because its a work in progress. The did the same thing for the first secret ending in KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back