• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► When Broken Is Easily Fixed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Kay, here's the next chappie.

Chapter 10?: Settle For Satin (Alkaline Trio)

Gerard and Asuka had stepped outside and the night sky strectched above their heads. Gerard looked up in wonder at the patterns of stars that painted the night sky with a shade of beauty. The trees around him seemed to whisper songs into his ears and Asuka seemed as if she heard them as well. Asuka took in a deep breath and sighed. "I guess being here for so long made me take for granted what I fell in love with when I came here," Asuka said smiling at the sky.

"How can such a peaceful place be in such danger?"

"It's only human nature. We can only watch as our leaders fight amongst themselves for power. In the end, everyone suffers," Asuka sighed. "Let's go. We need to make it to Tiamona before midnight,"

"Tiamona?"

"It's a town nearby. I'll establish headquarters there. We'll spend the night there okay?"

"Alright then," Gerard said stretching his arms. Asuka had removed some underbrush off the ground and revealed her motorcycle. She sat on the drivers seat and Gerard stared.

"Do I?"

"What, you've never put your arms around a girl before?"

"I err... Well, I have a girlfriend back home..."

"Right. Well, it's not like she's here. And plus, it's the easiest way to get there. Why, you afraid of being a cheater?"

"Er... Well,"

"Get on," Asuka rolled her eyes. Gerard sat behind her and awkwardly put his arms around her. Asuka blushed a bit, but kick started the engine. They zoomed past trees and other plants and Gerard looked back and watched how fast they were moving. It was if the wheels had hovered instead of spun. Gerard flinched and seemed to squeeze Asuka tighter. She blushed even more, but once again, went faster.

An hour later, they reached Tiamona. The street lights were lit by a faint glow. Although it was late, many people bustled the streets, wearing odd clothes, made of plastic or nylon. Gerard stuck out like a thumb. Seeing what they wore, black slacks, red tie, and black shirt seemed stupid. And what Gerard found most odd, was that they were all women. Quickly went inside with Asuka who had jumped on the couch and took a very deep breath. "Welcome to my humble home. Don't make yourself comfortable, this might be the last time you see it,"

"Someone doesn't sound too confident," Gerard rolled his eyes.

"Well, we're going to be in the heart of the problem. It'll be a big event, and there's bound to be guards right?"

"Don't worry, you got me. Now, can you tell me more about this place?"

"Yes, there's lots of women,"

"No! I meant.. Y'know, other stuff,"

"This civilization is female dominated. Yes. It is. Believe me not if you wish, but it's true,"

"I don't care!" Gerard yelled.

"Someone sounds guilty," Asuka teased. "Anyway, yes. Men are here as well, but today, females have reached some kind of dominance, yet, we consider ourselves equal, because it doesn't really matter. Anyway, anything else?"

"Umm... No,"

"Alright. You're sleeping on the couch tonight okay?"

"Whatever. Goodnight,"

"Goodnight," Asuka said getting off the couch. She sat up and got off the couch. She reached up and kissed Gerard on the cheek and Gerard tried to avoid it, but Asuka got him. Gerard laid on the couch and closed his eyes. The silence had lulled him to sleep.

-End Chapter-

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I AM VERY CAPAPBLE!!! You guys don't believe me... T.T

Chapter 11?: Lovers And Liars (Matchbook Romance)

The next day, Asuka woke Gerard up from his slumber. She poked him a bit, tried to open his eyelids, and finally slapped him. "Good morning," Gerard moaned. Asuka smirked and stood up.

"Morning? It's already three," Asuka sighed, "You slept like a log,"

"Really? What's today's agenda?"

"The Ball remember? I got you something nice," Asuka winked. She led Gerard into her bedroom and closed the door on him. "Take a shower and change into your clothes. It's in the closet," Asuka said through the door. Gerard shrugged and took a shower. After he finished, he wrapped a towel around himself and his hair. He stared at the closet door. What did she get me? he asked himself. He opened the closet and stared at it.

Asuka was waiting in the living room bored. She laid on the couch. She reached under it and pulled out a picture and stared at it. Hmm... He looks just like you... she thought. She was about to tear up, when the door opened. She quickly put the picture back where it was before and looked at Gerard with a smile. Gerard stood awkwardly in his new outfit. His black shoes gleamed in the light and his tuxedo had fit him perfectly. His black hair had almost mixed in with the blazer he was wearing.

"You look cute," Asuka smiled. She walked up to him and examined his tuxedo. "Here, take this," Asuka said pulling a rose out of the drawer. She attached it to him and he stared at it.

"A rose?"

"Why not? You want to look best for your presence of the queen, no?"

"I see," Gerard said.

"Alright, I'll go get ready," Asuka said before she kissed Gerard on his cheek. She went into her room and locked the door behind her. Gerard waited on the couch for almost two hours. He was about to fall asleep when the door opened. Asuka stood in the doorway. Her black dress almost shined in the light. The dress was cut to her knees and it rested below her shoulders. She walked closer to Gerard, as if wanting his approval. She blushed and asked, "What do you think?"

Gerard was speechless. He stood up awkwardly in front of her and started to scratch the back of his head. "You err..." He stuttered. Asuka gave him a smile. "Nice," Gerard mumbled.

"What? Is this your first rendezvous with a femme fatal?"

"If you want to call it that,"

"Hmph. Don't be shy,"

"Alright then," Gerard rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. He stood as Asuka put the suitcase on her coffee table beside the couch. She opened it and pulled out a hand gun. It shined a silver glow. She lifted part of the dress off her leg revealing a gun holster. Gerard stopped sweating. She put a knife in the other leg holster and Gerard walked over to her. "Do I get anything cool?"

"I gave you that rose, silly,"

"What's it do?"

"When the time comes, you'll know,"

"Alrighty then. Shall we go, m'lady?" Gerard extending his arm.

"We shall," Asuka smiled as she hooked his arm with his.

-End Chapter-

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
C_U! What is your problem?! Grrr, if only I wasn't so wiped from ballet! If anyone ever says that ballet is slow, then that's because they don't know anything. Doing entrechat and coupé is not ideal for assasination. Give me another half-hour or so, Pickle. Btw, I'm glad that I am now a pickle-chip reminder in your life. Must mean I'm doing something right. *hugs TLP and gives pickle chips*

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
AND IF YOU DANCE THAT DANCE,
THAT DANCE OF ROMANCE,
YOU WILL RECEIVE A KICK IN THE PANTS!

Well, not the pants. BUT GOSH DARN IT!

To GOH: *hug* If you ever need ANYTHING, I'll find someone to do it. And then take credit for it. I want you to know that.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Here's the next chappie!

Chapter 12?: One Slowdance (RUFiO)

Gerard stood in front of the palacial setting. He stared at the many men and women who had dressed formally for this occasion. He felt a little nevous, because he had never really been to an actual formal event. He checked his breath and it was as fresh as the night air he breathed in. Asuka hooked her arm into his and winked. "C'mon. Even though it's a mission, let's have a little fun," Asuka said. Gerard smiled.

The two entered the grand ballroom and split their ways. Music was playing from the orchestra in front of the dance floor, where many couples danced merrily. Gerard started to drift into the crowd and found himself at the bar. He sat and ordered a glass of water. As he sipped it from his cocktail glass, he looked at Asuka standing on the other side of the ballroom mingling with other people. The band finished their song and the singer took the mic. "Welcome to the Grand Ball!" he said. The audience roared with applause. "Alright, now let's set the mood a little slow okay?" he winked at the crowd. The lights dimmed to a light blue shine.

"You're standing there alone
And so am I
But I want you here
By my side
Your smile at me
Is everything
The staring game
That song of love."

Gerard glanced over at Asuka. His eyes met hers and she smiled. She started walking towards him and Gerard started to grow nervous. As if it were his own reflexes, he stepped forward. What the hell am I doing? Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! Rikku! he thought to himself nervously. Before he knew it, the two were in the middle of the dancefloor. Gerard stood awkwardly in front of Asuka. She smiled and put her hands on his shoulders. Gerard, in turn, put his hands on her waist in an awkward fashion. My first slowdance isn't even with Rikku, he thought. He tried to move away from Asuka, but she stopped him.

"Please?" Asuka asked. Gerard looked her in the eyes and saw that it was if she was pleading. He put his arms around her and she started to tear up a bit. "Thanks..."

"I look you in the eyes
I try to read you thoughts
I ask you to go with me
To a far off place.
Oh.
I look you in the eyes
I try to read you thoughts
I ask you to go with me
To a far off place."​

They swayed gently back and fourth and light shined on them. Gerard smiled at Asuka. She smiled back and Gerard saw her tears. You look just like him... Asuka thought.

You and me dancing the night away
You can feel my heart beating so hard.
We look eye to eye
And I'm swept away.
On a moonlit walk on the beach
Watching the sunrise for the first time
I'm in a trance
From that one slowdance.

The song ended and everyone clapped. "Thank you," the singer announced. Asuka hugged Gerard. As close as she got, she whispered into his ear. "Thank you... Now.. Let's get to it okay?" Asuka asked.

"Alright"

-End Chapter-

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*beats up Asuka* I FEEL NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU! YOU MUFFIN STUFFIN', PASTRY FILLIN', PENGUIN SUCKIN', HOMEWRECKER!

And no, I couldn't make it in a ballet class. It would be much too hard for me, and my little toesees would scream into the night. A bunch. Marching Band with a sixty pound snare (alright, probably 20) on me is enough, thanks very much. Ballet seems much harder.

MEEP! Gerard, I'm proud of you for TRYING to go away from her, but JEEZ! YOU'RE TOO HUMAN! I'da been like, "Too bad, muffin stuffer!" And then I'd've (Ooh, double contraction) thrown an egg in her face! A RAW ONE!

But that's what seperates teh pickles from teh losers, eh? GOH IS SO TOTALLY ON PICKLE LEVEL!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Thelonepickle said:
*beats up Asuka* I FEEL NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU! YOU MUFFIN STUFFIN', PASTRY FILLIN', PENGUIN SUCKIN', HOMEWRECKER!

And no, I couldn't make it in a ballet class. It would be much too hard for me, and my little toesees would scream into the night. A bunch. Marching Band with a sixty pound snare (alright, probably 20) on me is enough, thanks very much. Ballet seems much harder.

MEEP! Gerard, I'm proud of you for TRYING to go away from her, but JEEZ! YOU'RE TOO HUMAN! I'da been like, "Too bad, muffin stuffer!" And then I'd've (Ooh, double contraction) thrown an egg in her face! A RAW ONE!

But that's what seperates teh pickles from teh losers, eh? GOH IS SO TOTALLY ON PICKLE LEVEL!

It's not my fault.. She's so pretty...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
THAT'S IT! *kills Asuka and gets rid of EVERY PHOENIX DOWN/REVIVE/WHATEVER THE HECK YOU CAN THINK OF TO SAVE HER*

STUPID C_U! *Kicks more carp out of him AND ASUKA'S CORPSE!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back