• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when being obssessed with kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I haven't had an expirence yet where i can do it for school. :|

When your eyes are so crappy, you can't see the board in math class, so you draw KH pictures.

Every song you hear you somehow tie with KH.

You changed your name at a forum, (without an admin's consent, I'll add, not that anybody's gotten an actually name change)

into a KH related name, just because you want the whole forum to know you love KH.

When you compare twilight to KH.

When your classmate is pretending to shoot (with his hand as asgun) you say "I didn't know you were xigbar!"

YOu write marluxia all over your math book (Said this?!)

You dream about something KH related every night.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
When you spam your teachers whiteboard with the names of Organization 13.

When your science class gets a new smart boad, and it's your turn, and you write ALL of the orgnization 13's name. (Two different classes)

When you're making a volcano for science, and you name your volcano sora and give it this theme song:

june

LMAO at the last one xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

when u see a shadow moving u scream "omg a heartless D:!"
when u compare your friends to a kh character

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
When your classmates goes on about Edward cullen, you think. "Bah! Demyx would kiss his a$$ into the palozoic era!"

When you're writing a fanfiction for law and order ci (more an episode idea) and you have this crazy plotline, invloving keyblades, saix's, kh rp's, huge sytchs, Heartless hats, nobodies symbols pasted onto walls, a whole plotline that ties almost directly with KH. XD

When you hear the term flowers you go "OMG MARLY! s1eyeballs"
When you play KH music in the locker room.

When you perausde your mother to get you a PSP just for BBS. (xD i did this...)

When your classmate and your teacher is talking about strange words and phrases (such as name orgins, and "The cats meow)

the word: That would be an unfortunate denouement

suddenly pops into your head.

When you write on the whiteboard, BIRTH BY SLEEP.

when you order a marluxia tee-shirt (The graceful assassin (front) - Marluxia 11) from your town's local freindly tee-shirt making place, and you're now planning to make the rest.

(a lot of these are about marluxia? XD)

You'd rather have the days guide than soul silver (was playing that then) simply because KH rocks.

XD

june

yes, most of your em...things are related with marluxia or marushion xDDDDD

if u have a friend or brother with blue eye and he is blond, u try to persuade him to cosplay as roxas <3

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
XD yes. of course.

(true story) when you were little, you used to take the broom and whack it around, pretending to be sora defeating heartless. XD

When you're bored with your life, so you take random crap out of your basement, tape it together, and call it a keyblade.

You finally want to learn how to play poker (Luxord - with half the poke league gone... - days)

XD

Shinra

Banned
Awards
When your favorite quote is 'Got it memorized?',

when you mistake your sister's name for Kairi,

or just to get into a KH cosplay group, you be forced to Crossplay <- I did this one

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
when u watch the moon... u think of xenmas and/or saix
I think of saix... XD

really anything you do in RL, from science class, to langauge, to the pen on the table, has a connection with kh.

In study hall, you take a pen and write all the names of organization 13's members on your warm. (did that today. ^.^)

Aqualung

I know this one might be a bit controversial (it wouldn't be funny AT ALL if it happened in real life D:), and it has 358/2 Days spoilers, but...

Someone close to you is dying and the last thing you ask them is "Who will I have ice cream with?"

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I know this one might be a bit controversial (it wouldn't be funny AT ALL if it happened in real life D:), and it has 358/2 Days spoilers, but...

Someone close to you is dying and the last thing you ask them is "Who will I have ice cream with?"
I did that once....XD
But my friend was moving away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back