• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When Axel says...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Watcher

"Two" when you verse him as Roxas he sounds surprised. Yet when he was in the Org. he used 2 keyblades. So can anyone tell me why he is confused?

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
well i think its because since he fought roxas the first time he used one so maybe it was bcause axel though roxas couldnt use two anymore

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Yah, since Roxas lost his memory, he probably thought Roxas had forgotten he could use two Keyblades.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
That was my take on it as well. After realizing Roxas could only wield the Kingdom Key, Axel assumed Roxas no longer had the memory and ability to handle two Keyblades.

So he was in shock for one: He had them again. And two: Since Roxas had both Keyblades, it also meant he remembered who he was entirely. It upset Axel.

RikusDarkHalf

violent_anger said:
he wasnt confused, he was just suprised, if you say someone youw ere about to fight sudenly pull out two keyblades, youd be suprised, wouldnt you?

personally I would say o shit im about to get my but kicked by Roxas and his two keyblades
dang

ultima238

because roxas shouldn't be able to use 2 since roxas can't remember a thing all he knows is that he is nobody,in the org. and he wants to get back at diz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back