• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When Are You Going To Buy A PS5 or Xbox Series X?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

When will you buy a PS5 or Xbox Series X?

• Slim

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Price Drop

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Now or whenever they restock

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • More new games

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Whenever financial situation is better

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I haven't even been trying so far, but I have sometimes peeked into threads talking about the PS5 to see if they're still difficult to attain. Why is that? We're going on six months later, aren't we? That's kind of ridiculous for them to not be able have things in stock.

D

Deleted member 32967

Well, sorry. I don't know. But thus far, there hasn't been any good horror games announced.

I would get one for a new The Last of Us game immediately. 😀

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Nowadays, I'm more open to the idea of owning a Series X than a PS5. It all depends on Persona 6 being a PS5 exclusive or not.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Never been an Xbox person so I won't be getting the Series X. As for the PS5, while I would love to have one I'm waiting till Forspoken and Final Fantasy XVI are out and (hopefully) have good reviews. I do love the design of it and have a designated place that I will put it. I'm also considering upgrading my TV to one with 4 HDMI ports so I can have my Switch, PS3, PS4, and eventual PS5 hooked up.

Hopefully by 2022 they will be more widely available. I remember Sony announcing ten million units had been sold and I thought, "yeah 5 to actual consumers and the rest to scalpers." Scalpers must be stopped.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The bright side of not being able to get into current gen so soon is that many titles will be on sale, ahahah

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Some mom and pop shops in my local area are selling PS5s (digital) for very low mark ups. Like under 500, but then again, do you trust them? I see Walmart currently selling for 800 -1000. Maybe I should investigate lol

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
WHAT?! My local Walmart, whenever they get inventory, is selling them at the MSRP of $499

I think the Walmart website will list products being sold by outside sources (similar to Amazon.) So it’s not Walmart really setting that mark up. Gotta watch out for that when shopping with them online.

Mine is apparently coming tomorrow! I impulse bought it during a Walmart restock a couple weeks ago and they said it would arrive late September. But got the email today that it shipped early!

I honestly didn’t expect I would be able to snag one during the restock since they sell out so fast, but when it added to my cart successfully I just said screw it and put it on a credit card. Thanks future me!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think the Walmart website will list products being sold by outside sources (similar to Amazon.) So it’s not Walmart really setting that mark up. Gotta watch out for that when shopping with them online.

Mine is apparently coming tomorrow! I impulse bought it during a Walmart restock a couple weeks ago and they said it would arrive late September. But got the email today that it shipped early!

I honestly didn’t expect I would be able to snag one during the restock since they sell out so fast, but when it added to my cart successfully I just said screw it and put it on a credit card. Thanks future me!
Congrats! I haven't gotten myself to current gen yet, hahahaha.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Congrats! I haven't gotten myself to current gen yet, hahahaha.

Thank you! It still hasn’t arrived, unfortunately. FedEx had moved the delivery date from today to yesterday when it first shipped. Then late last night, they moved it back to today. And now they’ve pended it with no estimated delivery date. Was really hoping it would come in today so I wouldn’t have any issues signing for it while I’m working. I’m trying to be patient though as I know there are bigger problems right now.

That said, someone else who ordered from the same place during a later restock got theirs already, so I’m a little jelly. 😭

Back