• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When are they going to realsease a kh2 commercial?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

When do you think the kh2 Commercials will appear???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

So, really when? I mean it might be a bit early but if my memorie serves me right the kh1 an COM commercials were realsed in the beginning of that month, an now it's the 5th of March! Oh well I could be parnoid. It's just, when I see a kh2 commercial it gives me joy because I know kh2 right around the corner!!!

Anyway PLZ tell me where you live if you seen a kh2 commercial. That would just make me SOOOO happy!!!Plz an thank you.....

D

Dexter

Hmm, I wonder what the commercials will be like? I guess I should be on the Disney Channel 24/7. Becuase a commercial would be most likly there. ^_^

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The commercials ALWAYS come a week before a game releases. Or THE week the game releases.

Bmd3287

rpg master said:
Hmm, I wonder what the commercials will be like? I guess I should be on the Disney Channel 24/7. Becuase a commercial would be most likly there. ^_^

G4 and disney the most. but probably more on G4 as disney is too busy advertising their lame chick flick type movies like Highschool Musical. OOH! so sweet! (...so gay)

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
rpg master said:
when the other games came out they were all over like i remember seeing them on the wb and nick and cartoonetwork and oh yea G4 disney did not show any commercials i don't think just that gay little segment ya know with that kid sneeking around in the disney labs.

Skitzoheartless

Ya know that little voice in your head...
I was watching Disney channel with my little brother just so I could see the comercials and so far nothing >< Oh yeah, but they have time to advertise those lame games like the Kim Possible game and the That's So Raven crap! Grr... but like rpg master said, the CoM comercials came out a month before the game and yet this game is gonna be so much bigger, and I have yet to see any sign of it on TV!

Biggy

Maybe not having a commercial is a good thing. I mean i'm sure not everyone in NA knows about Kingdom Hearts meaning more copies for us............:cool:

Dark_Keybearer

:(... none yet, but i remember how disney channel (back when the stuff wasn't just designed for ppl who like chick flicks and stupid attempts at comedy) had commercials, and even a little special segment on KH... i'd be kind of suprised if they had a segment, but i think that at least sometime soon we should be getting some sort of commercial.

Bmd3287

Neo Nobody said:
when the other games came out they were all over like i remember seeing them on the wb and nick and cartoonetwork and oh yea G4 disney did not show any commercials i don't think just that gay little segment ya know with that kid sneeking around in the disney labs.

I kept seeing one on G4 for it back when it was called "tech tv" and it was playing "simple and clean". also saw one for COM on G4 but disney will turn it into a little childrens presentation. "Oh My, Computer, its Kingdom Hearts 2". "Totally Rad". "We can play it while were watching HighSchool Musical! Starring [Insert names actors here] and play with ourselves". "My Mom has to change my diaper and then Im going to play Kingdom Hearts 2 made by the same people who brought you the first one and...yep, you guessed it. HighSchool Musical...Starring [Insert names here]. Woohoo"

Something along those lines, they will bring disgrace to KH2.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Most likely it'll go on that anyoign disney commercial
Disney 411!
hopefully...i'm watcing disney to see it.

on disney 411 the other day i'm like YA ! show KH2
but nooo they HAVE to show raven and her lame ass music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back