• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When A Doctor Loses His Temper.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
A Romanian court has now awarded Radonescu £20,000 costs – to pay for the operation to rebuild his ruined penis using tissue from his arm – as well as 100,000 pounds in damages.

A Romanian court has now awarded Radonescu £20,000 costs – to pay for the operation to rebuild his ruined penis using tissue from his arm – as well as 100,000 pounds in damages.

I never knew it was possible to rebuild penises.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
^ Some guy lost his and replaced it with one of his fingers, so I've heard.

Little_Red

betch.
this is almost as horrible sounding as fidel castro getting fitted with an "artifical anus", and why would you want to cut off such a good thing? gee, that doctor must have been jealous because his patient must have been bigger than he was (unless the doctor was a woman, which I doubt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back