• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wheels in Malificent's Castle.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeGenius13

In Ven's Story, I went back to Malificent's Castle for some other chests and found these wheel things (Similar to the ones in Queen Grimhilda's Castle in Dwarf Woodland.) on the upper platforms of the gate area and they don't seem to move or do anything but you can lock on to them, Do they serve any prupose?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
You find the purpose in Aqua's story. You use them as a mission. (and where did you get the name Grimhilda from?)

CreativeGenius13

Origional script of Snow White. Cut from the actual movie.

What? Did you actualy think her birth certificat said "Name: Queen, Evil. Dauther of: Mrs. and Mr. Queen" did you?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
You find the purpose in Aqua's story. You use them as a mission. (and where did you get the name Grimhilda from?)

I seriously thought in the movie her name was just The Queen, I just thought they didn't bother with giving a name.

Edited: Lucille La Verne as the Queen: The Queen is the stepmother of Snow White and the main antagonist of the film. Once her magic mirror tells her that Snow White is fairer than she is, she immediately enlists Humbert the huntsman to kill her in the woods. After she discovers that Snow White did not die, she disguises herself as an old hag and uses a poisoned apple in order to remove Snow White from her path without killing her.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_White_and_the_Seven_Dwarfs_(1937_film)#Voice_cast_and_characters

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
They just have her down as "the Queen" in the movie, but she's been referred to as Queen Grimhilde by Disney.

"The film version of the Queen was often referred to as Queen Grimhilde in Disney publications of the 1930s"

CreativeGenius13

They just have her down as "the Queen" in the movie, but she's been referred to as Queen Grimhilde by Disney.

"The film version of the Queen was often referred to as Queen Grimhilde in Disney publications of the 1930s"

Yes, I've also found a very old version of the script where she is named as such but I have no idea where it is now. Anyways, Is the true name but never officialy stated. I was actualy suprised she wasn't listed as that in BBS. I mean, Not many people know that Cinderella's Stepmother as Lady Tremiane which she is named as such in BBS.

Gram

Banned
Awards
the wheels are for aquas story they dont work cause she done used them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back