• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's Your "Zombie Appocolypse Battle Anthem"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I'd say this constitutes a forum game.
tumblr_l8dc1mF8zD1qahazto1_500.png

Of the thousands of songs that could iTunes could have played, mine was "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey.

So corny, but so epic. D=

SO WHAT'S YOURS?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"Train in Vain" by The Clash.

Coincidentally, I have never listened to it. And I don't intend to now. Too ominous.

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Umm, I don't know... It wouldn't really work...

Howl by Florence + the Machine.

Dman2.0

I tried again two more times and got Her man by gary allen and nothing else matters by metallica

But Im not follwing the rules exactly because Im using windows media player because my MP3s screen is broken so if I put it on shuffle I would never figure out how to get it back. I only find songs because it has them in alphabetical order now lol.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I got... Zettai Zetsumei by Tokyo Jihen. Which is weird because it means Stalemate or it could mean Desperate Stituation, I dunno. I'm going to die...?

Last edited:

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I got... Zettai Zetsumei by Tokyo Jihen. Which is weird because it means Stalemate or it could mean Desperate Stituation, I dunno. I'm going to die...?

You shall find yourself at odds with the zombie horde. Zombie apocalypses are always desperate situations! But you may find yourself fighting the controller of the horde... if there is one...

... I just did this for the third time... and I got "The Song that Doesn't End"... ... ...:(

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
You shall find yourself at odds with the zombie horde. Zombie apocalypses are always desperate situations! But you may find yourself fighting the controller of the horde... if there is one...

... I just did this for the third time... and I got "The Song that Doesn't End"... ... ...:(

I don't work well in desperate situations. Fight with me. XP

I did this again, and I got Cinderella Man by Eminem. I wonder what that means. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back