• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's Your Plan of Action?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How do you plan to stay "spoiler-free" until the English release of BBS?

• Heh, I breathe spoilers...

Votes: 25 38.5%
  • I might take a peek at the opening movie, and a bit of gameplay, but that's it.

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • I'll stay on KH sites and YouTube, but I'll keep away from places that scream spoilers.

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • A game won't stop me from using the web. But I'm wiping KH from my mind for a few months.

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • F**K dA INeRNet! I R gOiN 2 LIVe UndUR DA bED! :O

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detronilizer

Been waiting to make this thread.

Alright, so BBS is coming out in less than a week. Many KH fans (including me) have been anxiously waiting for this promising addition to the series for more than two years now. Now that it's coming out in Japan, I think quite a few of us would like to stay spoiler-free until its debut in English. Personally, I tend to spoil myself on the new KH games against my own will. I notably failed with 358/2 Days when I vowed only to look at the opening cutscene plus a few gameplay clips and ended up seeing
Spoiler Spoiler Show
in the related videos tab on YouTube. Not that I watched it, but still...

Anyway, I plan to steer clear from KH forums and KH-related stuff on YouTube this time so I can enjoy BBS to the fullest when it comes out. My question is, what's your plan of action?

Last edited:

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I SHAN"T SPOIL MYSELF. I also spoiled myself with Days. Fine, maybe just a little. Like I wanna know what happens to Terra and if someone dies or why Ven looks like Roxas, but I'm not really gonna watch the scene.

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I think they've already made a thread like this. Multiple times, I think. Anyways, I'm spoiling myself BIG TIME come Saturday and Sunday. ;D

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Oh my god I just realized a few days until BBS lol.

Well I'll try to minimize the spoilers that get into me, but ill probably end up spoiling loads to myself xD Or just like luna, ill probably want to know abit of information on why that bla bla but not watch the actual scene.

I wont stay out of this site though, ill probably hang around in the Forum Insanity section :V

josiahehh

oh I don't know ....

I never post on here , but I'm like religiously on here these days. its kh2 all over again. I'd rather wait for the game , but I know myself too well. I'm gonna see at least one thing worth making me feel like crap for seeing.

its like trying to quit an addiction of peeking for me ha

00 Raiser Fan

I am not going to spoil myself this time, even though am not sure if I should stop coming to the forums or not, am really not sure if I'll accidentley spoil myself, like accidentley reading the name of a thread, like "who thought Vanitas would be ___" or "who found _____ (secret boss) hard to defeat"...Seriously thats the last thing I want to happen, I also hope people who
pre-ordered it don't do that..:(

Toreaver

it's kinda silly, if your gonna buy BBS english version then why would you watch spoilers and watch several or one cutscene. your just ruining it for yourself

Z

Zulkir

I just want to see the face behind the big black mask, I keep getting this gut feeling it's sora's face under there, blegh.

00 Raiser Fan

^^^ I actually think thats the most intresting part to leave for the english release, its not fun seeing him around everynow and then knowing who he is, but rather waiting to know.

soulreaver26

im soooooooooo gonna spoil myself with my preorder game then spoil it 4 everyone on a thread

wouldnt be my fault if weak minded addicted look at it

bwuhahahahahahaha....funny

B

Blade5468

WHY DONT THESE THREADS EVER HAVE A "PLAY THE JAPANESE VERSION" OPTION?

also, more than two years translates to four years.

soulreaver26

yea plus it been wat 4 yrs since kh2?

come on do u really believe that yu die hard fans can wait sum of yu said it yur selves that yu spoils ur self thru days highly unlikey that yu will hold urself 4 bbs

B

Blade5468

come on do u really believe that yu die hard fans can wait sum of yu said it yur selves that yu spoils ur self thru days highly unlikey that yu will hold urself 4 bbs

facepalm..........................................

Birnax

Been waiting to make this thread.

Alright, so BBS is coming out in less than a week. Many KH fans (including me) have been anxiously waiting for this promising addition to the series for more than two years now. Now that it's coming out in Japan, I think quite a few of us would like to stay spoiler-free until its debut in English. Personally, I tend to spoil myself on the new KH games against my own will. I notably failed with 358/2 Days when I vowed only to look at the opening cutscene plus a few gameplay clips and ended up seeing
Spoiler Spoiler Show
in the related videos tab on YouTube. Not that I watched it, but still...

Anyway, I plan to steer clear from KH forums and KH-related stuff on YouTube this time so I can enjoy BBS to the fullest when it comes out. My question is, what's your plan of action?
meh. I can deal with spoilers.

shamisen This was my face when I read your post.

facepalm..........................................
inorite.

Twilight-TO

I'll definitely spoil myself, by PLAYING the Japanese release.
And possibly viewing the secret ending online, only if I get lazy and don't unlock it for myself.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll be thankful that I don't work on site staff anymore and then ban myself from the FoKH section! And the KH section entirely. 8D Possibly parts of Youtube, too...

I was pretty good about missing spoilers for Days (Though, I purposely scrolled down to the comments on a deviantART artwork of Xion before Days came out in English annnnnnd... SPOILERS. D: *flees!*), but I'm probably going to ban myself from many, many sites to stay away from BbS spoilers. There were lots of plot twists in Days, but flammit, there's going to be more plot twists in BbS DD: I made a list of sites to avoid for Days, though. Maybe I should make one for BbS, too...

I need to beat KH2FM and get all of the bonus stuff so I can watch the secret ending before BbS comes out in English ;A; *still hasn't watched all of the FM secret ending*

Luvinlizzxp

Website
www.facebook.com
I'm suddenly scared of my own appetite for spoilers. But I ended up REALLY regretting spoilers from Days cause I was hardly surprised anymore :[

Okay. Another New Year's resolution:
Stay away from spoilers!!

The KHInsider homepage wouldn't dare bring up news that would spoil upon laying eyes on it would it? D:

FMR09

Website
www.facebook.com
My plan is a little different, play the game, skip all cutscenes and have fun until the English release... or maybe play seriously for a while with my current Japanese skills and see how much I can understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back