• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your greatest recent accomplishment on NA Unchained X?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miasthma

Awards
Thought I'd just ask the question as a whole thread since I am super excited from recently leveling to 200 and getting 1 million lux this week (so far) from the Queen Bee raid boss event.

What in the game has made you super excited this past week for some reason or no apparent reason at all?

Muke

whatever
Awards
I LVLed up from 48 to 128 or something on one day.
Other than that, my best ranking is something in the 6thousands so that is(/was) awesome, too!

if that all counts.

Fata1Thumbs

Got 3 - 3.5 million Lux in one night a few days ago. I set it up perfectly to have full AP and ready to spawn a raid. I went from 213 to 218 I think.

DoctahFaz

Awards
The Queen Bee raids with double lux at night has been great for leveling up from Level 200 to 250 (currently at 240 myself) and it's even better that I'm in a party that is extremely active during this time.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Recently my storage space was nearly at capacity and I didn't want to sell any medals and I was trying to farm Fairy Godmothers and I needed to get two in one run so that I could evolve something and I freakin' did it after like...a lot of tries.

It has never happened since. But that one moment felt special.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The Queen Bee raids with double lux at night has been great for leveling up from Level 200 to 250 (currently at 240 myself) and it's even better that I'm in a party that is extremely active during this time.

Yeah this, I feel like I went up about 100 levels in this event, and my rank has been consistently 5000 higher than it was when the game came out ha...you know, the past two weeks when ranks have not mattered at all :p Lol, that part upsets me actually...but the rest of it I like.

DoctahFaz

Awards
Yeah this, I feel like I went up about 100 levels in this event, and my rank has been consistently 5000 higher than it was when the game came out ha...you know, the past two weeks when ranks have not mattered at all :p Lol, that part upsets me actually...but the rest of it I like.

haha agreed! I'm in the top ten for both solo and party; it's too bad it doesn't count right now!

reimeille

Well my rank this week has been around 3000-something (~500,000lux), which is really cool for me personally. I know the ranks are still out (I think?) but its still cool to see!

I also shot up from lvl35 to lvl136 because of the Zootopia raid events. I didn't even really like the items that came with it (The little snuggly whatevers). But it was so much fun for my party to constantly support each other against Omega Queen Bees. I'm gonna miss it!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well my rank this week has been around 3000-something (~500,000lux), which is really cool for me personally. I know the ranks are still out (I think?) but its still cool to see!

I also shot up from lvl35 to lvl136 because of the Zootopia raid events. I didn't even really like the items that came with it (The little snuggly whatevers). But it was so much fun for my party to constantly support each other against Omega Queen Bees. I'm gonna miss it!

Oh yeah the first few days my party and I had a lot of fun doing the Omega bosses too, we kind of fell off when we all finished the boards in like 2 days lol.

Miasthma

Awards
Very nice! I actually switched parties during the event. My old parry stopped being active pretty quickly, and my new one supported each other a lot during the event!

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
Well, I don't know if it would be considered recent, but completing the Proud Power Quest - the Level 140 one - the day before the Timeless River Mickey medal was due to be distributed, and getting said medal, was mighty satisfying. It's Ability isn't great, but the medal in general is surprisingly strong.

Otherwise... I suppose being in the top 200 for last week's irrelevant rankings, and being able to have three 6* Medals on a Keyblade at a time, are quite pleasing accomplishments to look upon. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back