• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your goal?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imarvel

So this is the only game I might spend massive hours on since it's actually portable and stuff and so, how far are you guys willing to go? I mean, I'm pretty sure everyones aiming to 100% the trinity archives... but other than that? Like, when I found how to freaking unlock the Final Episode/chapter thing, i will be having 18 save datas, that is if the final chapter is for all 3. 3 saves for 4 modes + critical mode w/ no exp on. And to make it even crazier, I'm gonna try to 100% all treasures/minigames and hit lvl 99 on them all, except no exp save datas. I mean, it only took 150~ hours to 100% all 3 saves in days... I'm so gonna fail my SATs and bomb my gpa... KH > college... maybe. So, how far you guys willing to go? =p

Xenin

Banned
Lol imarvel you've been posting alot.... Anyway lol. I want to be a pro at mirage arena! Plus I'm going to be getting ad hoc set up soon so I can play others... XD

Gram

Banned
Awards
my only goals are finishing mirage arena (which i did with ven) defeating the secret boss (which i did one, with ven) and to get all the abilities (which i did with ven)

im not going for 100% percent casue i cant stand taht damn icecream beat minigame :mad:

Xenin

Banned
my only goals are finishing mirage arena (which i did with ven) defeating the secret boss (which i did one, with ven) and to get all the abilities (which i did with ven)

im not going for 100% percent casue i cant stand taht damn icecream beat minigame :mad:

Is it really hard for everyone. Everyone says it's really hard...I've only played it a bit...it was relatively easy...

Fallen Prince

My goal is to pretty much learn as much as I can, so I can come back here, tell others whats up, and stop getting one-upped all the time.

BeastieBlade

I've already gotten 100% for Ven, except for fighting MF. I'm also going to try to 100% Terra and Aqua and get all the trophies.

imarvel

What's so bad about the ice cream mini game? It was pretty easy for me, it's like a mini version of rhythm heaven as the racing is a mini version of mario kart, except the command boards were sort of time consuming compared to them, but surprisingly, much more fun than monopoly =D... And for now I just have 5 saves (3 standard, 2 crit) done, need to mini game and 100% treasure those and move on to my other 10+ save loads. Lets do this >=o

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I'm going to try not to fall into the evil spell of this game and get a life, and also get off khinsider, when I get a psp and this game..I'm GONE! after I get 100% on this game, I'll be back here for RE:coded..THEN I will leave..DAMN kh3D..after that for sure..ahh who am I kidding, I'm here for life.

The_Savage_Nymph

When I get the game, these will be what I aim for:

* Everything in the Trinity Archives (except for the Proud Mode trophy; I'll play in Standard Mode)
* All Keyblades
* Complete TAV and the Final Episode
* 100% Xehanort Reports
* Unlock the Secret Movie
* 100% stickers
* Master every Command
* 100% D-Links
* Defeat Mysterious Figure with TAV
* 100% treasures
* Complete Mirage Arena with TAV
* Defeat Vanitas' Lingering Sentiment with TAV

This will take a while ... :)

Last edited:

imarvel

Haha nice sig ovafase, and whats with a few saying when i get it? i mean, it's already out o_O... and did anyone beat critical mode zero exp yet? it's too daunting for me to even try it... i get pwned mutiple times with just crit mode as it is...

Jakek9

I plan on doing alot.

Including beating them all via Lvl 1 CM mode.

Beating the secret boss

Owning all minigames
Owning all Mirage Arena
ALL keyblades
All Abilities
All Commands
Every command I own at full level
Beat the secret bosses
Trinity Archives at 100%

And ect.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Well, I've already beaten every scenario on critical and finished the Mirage Arena (including Villain's Vendetta) and I've received every trophy, so sight now I'm going for 100% in the Trinity Archives, (at 95% right now, I still need to do some of the minigames) and then I'm going to work on 100% for each character (I'm almost there with Ven), and I'm also trying to beat MF with each character (I already beat him Ven)

I got a lot of work to do D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back