• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your favourite Halo game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's your favourite Halo game?

• Halo: Combat Evolved

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo 3

• Halo Wars

• Halo 3: ODST

• Halo 4

• Halo: Spartan Assault

• Halo: Spartan Strike

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Exin

Awards
Even though I played most of the Halo series, from Combat Evolved to Halo 4, it's not exactly easy for me to pick out a favourite or make a top list. But maybe you might have one of your own. Of course I must stress that any and all opinions here acan be valid.
Anyway, please feel free to submit your vote and express your opinions & reasons in the comment section down below. Thank you.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Oh man, haven't seen a Halo thread around here in ages lol Xbox is not very popular in the slightest around here. I don't even remember the last time I saw the original Halo thread here. Probably not since 2009 maybe, or maybe 2010 when Reach came out.

Probably a toss up between 3 and Reach. I never felt too attached to the first two as I didn't get a 360 until 2008 specifically to play this series, so I managed to find the first two on PC, played those, then found a legendary edition of 3 for dirt cheap and played that nonstop for the longest time (at least until Gears took over for awhile). But I think I played Reach just as much if not more than 3.

My roommate and I marathoned every game a couple months ago, but I will say in my mind these games stopped at 3 canonically. 4 was aight but the little I played of 5 was straight garbage. If 6 turns up decent I might finish 5 whenever I get an Xbone.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Oh man, haven't seen a Halo thread around here in ages lol Xbox is not very popular in the slightest around here. I don't even remember the last time I saw the original Halo thread here. Probably not since 2009 maybe, or maybe 2010 when Reach came out.

Yup, it's about 30 pages back haha.

Probably a toss up between 3 and Reach...but I think I played Reach just as much if not more than 3.

Same boat. Reach is definitely my most played Halo game out of all of them and Halo 2 is a close runner up too. Honestly, out of all the games, Halo Reach is the first game I recall where I enjoyed both campaign and the multiplayer. For Halo 2, it was all about the multiplayer. For Halo 3, it was all about playing the campaign and completing the story. So for me, Reach was the best of both worlds; wanting to know the prequel story line and playing a awesome multiplayer experience. After that, I pretty much dropped Halo. Even though the story kept going with 343 Industries, to me the story was already completed. I have yet to touch Halo 5, which might indicate how much I don't care for it. I also never read the books, but it seems quite of people here, although currently dormant, have read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back