• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your favourite band?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Master Exin

Awards
For me, I could name a few on top of my mind, like Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Led Zeppelin, Yes, ELO, Genesis, Gorillaz, etc.

What are yours? Please post on down, thank you.

Nicki6082

I also enjoy the Gorillaz, Arctic Monkeys, The Last Shadow Puppets, Florence + the Machine, Modest Mouse, Foster the People...the list could go on and on but these have been the ones I have recently listen to the most especially the new The Last Shadow Puppets album it's fantastic XD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
media discussion is where this should go.

imagine dragons, fall out boy's one album, probably a few more i can't think of too.

Master Exin

Awards
I also enjoy the Gorillaz, Arctic Monkeys, The Last Shadow Puppets, Florence + the Machine, Modest Mouse, Foster the People...the list could go on and on but these have been the ones I have recently listen to the most especially the new The Last Shadow Puppets album it's fantastic XD

I don't mind a bit of Arctic Monkeys and Florence + the Machine. They're pretty good by the standards of bands nowadays.

media discussion is where this should go.

imagine dragons, fall out boy's one album, probably a few more i can't think of too.

*sighs* Sorry, it's just I'm used to more broader categories of forums, so I don't always pay attention.

EchoFringe49

Yo La Tengo, Flaming Lips, Broken Social Scene, Animal Collective and Boards of Canada are probs my top 5

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Billy Talent, probably.
There areother bands I like, like Flyleaf, Linkin Park or Oomph (the latter being german though).
Overall, I listen to a lot of stuff.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
My favorite bands are Imagine Dragons, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Linkin Park, Skillet, etc.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I love a variety of music! I probably won't list it all, because there's a lot.

Saving Abel
Fall Out Boy
Paramore
Drop Kick Murphys
Linkin Park
Gorillaz
Korn
Florence + The Machine
Limp Bizkit
Hollywood Undead
Imagine Dragons
Three Day's Grace
Thousand Foot Krutch

I've only seen the first four I've listed in concert. I really want to see Hollywood Undead, but they're touring around other countries this year. I'm not sure if they'll do the US again after doing it last year. Therefore, I think I missed my chance to see them. </3

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Mine is Queens Of The Stone Age. Mmmmm yes. Then I love Katatonia, The Dear Hunter, The Beatles, Gorillaz, P!ATD, Pendulum, Breaking Benjamin, Arctic Monkeys...

Shawty

Awards
There's a couple of bands I love, such as Pink Floyd, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Fleetwood Mac, to name a few older ones. I also really love Arctic Monkeys, Radiohead, Alt-J, The Pretty Reckless, The Last Shadow Puppets, The Neighbourhood, Tame Impala, and my all time favourite: Nirvana.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
My first favorite band was Evanescence.

Other notable bands include Linkin Park (Their older stuff mainly), Flyleaf, Three Days Grace, 30 Seconds to Mars, Nightwish (excluding the stuff with their third singer), Breaking Benjamin, Paramore (Again, mostly their older stuff), Within Temptation, Otep, Motionless In White.

And my current favorite band is In This Moment. Though, I'm kinda conflicted because they decided to switch up their image and make their last two albums way more sexual and have the music videos focus more on the lead singers... physical attributes. *Sigh*

There are a ton more but those are the bands That have impacted me the most.

And yes... I pretty much have some kind of bone to pick with every single one XD.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
More current ones: Alabama Shakes, Coldplay, Florence + The Machine, The Internet, I can think of off the top. The 1975 has some impressive tunes, can't call myself a fan yet since I haven't listen to enough of their catalogue to make that determination. I've also been dabbling into Hiatus Kaiyote, they're pretty awesome possum.

Classics: Queen, Jackson 5/The Jacksons, Earth, Wind & Fire, Prince & The Revolution (which is basically Prince featuring Prince haha), The Beach Boys (because, Pet Sounds), Bob Marley & The Wailers, The Beatles, Radiohead, Gorillaz, Linkin Park, N*SYNC (you bet that ass I'm serious), Destiny's Child, TLC, En Vogue, WHAM! (also quite serious lol), 10cc, etc. Maroon 5's Songs About Jane deserve a mention for me here, but that's about it from them haha.

But my all time favorite band will forever be N*E*R*D, they put out albums every 4 to 5 years, each one exploring different sounds and textures. Their influence on my musical palate is beyond immense.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Some of my tops would have to be:
Yellowcard (can't wait for the next album. Been too long since I've seen them)
Fall out boy (best album was Folie a Deux)
Forever the sickest kids
Onerepublic (they need to hurry up with this album)
Twenty-one pilots (I'm all about that music that makes you think)
Panic! At the Disco (such diversity between the albums).
You me at six (idk what happened to them. They just kinda disappeared)

Just my top bands that are still a thing. Kinda wish Lets get it was still around and the hiatus of We are the in Crowd is a little upsetting.

Simba

I have quite a few favorite bands, but I am a huge fan of Shinedown and Paramore. They stick out more than all the rest. I still listen to all kinds of music.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Got a few more bands: Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet for my Valentine, Exo, and Vixx.

Neyan

Fall Out Boy, Florence + the Machine, Granrodeo, Nico Touches the Walls, µ's, Pendulum, Rookiez is Punk'd, Sunrise Avenue

Also Abba is Love, Abba is Life

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I tend to gravitate towards songs rather than bands, but lately I've been digging the musical styles of Kalafina, the band led by Yuki Kajiura.

icecream001

I've been listening to Stereolab, N.E.R.D., Gorillaz, Swing Out Sister, Mr. Twin Sister, Coldplay, and Homeshake too much. I love Rock a lot especially the ones that fuse jazz into it.

ENVY

I find it heartbreaking as no one here loves proper music (my opinion).
i have grown up with pop music so when my parents heard me listenng to bands like Slipknot, Avenged sevenfold.. Ect they found it to be quite strange, they woundered what happened to there sweet little child..

I have slowly but surley fallen in love with heavy metal.. my taste in music has sadly darkened and become bland..
anyone recomend any bands i could listen to that would be much abliged...
cheers..

Back