• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats your favorite world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favoite World

• Destiny Islands

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Traverse Town

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Deep Jungle

• Olimpus Coloseum

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Agraba

• Monstro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halloween Town

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Never Land

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Hollow Bastion

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • End of the World

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodring

Traverse Town, Destiny Islands, Neverland, Halloween Town, Atlantica (because I got to fight with Ariel),

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I really like End of the World. It goes threw all the worlds you have been to and it brought back memories of fun i had with my friends playing the game with( ok i cries, but only a little) It was also so crepy and i liked the music.

tam_tam

well i like the Olimpus Coloseum cause i like to train to level 100.... just get the choose opponment and then choose rock titan simpel to beat and weeeeee!! we gain 4000 exp

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Traverse town but i have a question, if its a town thats modern not set in the past or anything. Where are the cars or transportation around the town and why is it so small.

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
Well, I guess that the game is made by Square and Disney, and in their movies and games you usually don't see cars at all, and it's a very small town with no need for transportation. Why it's so small I don't know, but you can find the most in it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back