• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your favorite Mini game in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
The Rumble Racing
images

The Ice Cream Beat
images

Or the Fruit Ball?
images

For me,In Disney Town, it would have to be Rumble Racing, because It's the easiest one than Ice Cream Beat and Fruit Ball.
Your turn.:smile:
Alright, I'll add 2 more :smile:
Command Board
CommandBoardMainMenu.png

Mirage Arena
images

I forgot they are also a mini game Sorry about that.:frown: But anyway here you go :)
In the Mirage Arena, I really like the Command board also :D Because you get new commands and you get to have the Captain Justice panel Command board and other advantages :D
And the multiplayer is also awesome too, that you get to play with other players. Versus mode is the only thing I played with my friend in school :biggrin:, though sad that we only multiplayer once in a life time. :frown:

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I can already predict that Ice Cream Beat will almost consistently take the bottom place.

But I beg to differ. I actually liked Ice Cream Beat more than the other two, and Fruitball would be the one that takes the bottom spot for me. That's probably because I'm slightly more musically oriented than most people.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If I may add one to the list, mine would be Command Board. It's the only one I could consistently play and not get tired of it if I was playing it with friends :) If that's not an option, Rumble Racing comes in second.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
My favorite mini game would have to be the Mirage Arena fight rounds for local co-op, cause lets face it, it was the only thing close enough to having Keyblade buddies in-game. ._.
It's technically a mini game cause you get crowns(i don't remember the currency you get is called) to get stuff from the shop for unique commands and such, and some of those commands i liked...

VenTer

Awards
If I may add one to the list, mine would be Command Board. It's the only one I could consistently play and not get tired of it if I was playing it with friends :) If that's not an option, Rumble Racing comes in second.

Yup already did ;)

My favorite mini game would have to be the Mirage Arena fight rounds for local co-op, cause lets face it, it was the only thing close enough to having Keyblade buddies in-game. ._.
It's technically a mini game cause you get crowns(i don't remember the currency you get is called) to get stuff from the shop for unique commands and such, and some of those commands i liked...

And yes I forgot that the Mirage Arena is a mini game too. :frown: But I added it already.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well then, that means Command Board and Mirage Arena will have to take the first and second places in my list, respectively. I remember that just for the heck of it, I tortured Peter Pan during the Skull Board session by repeatedly moving him to my tiles with the help of the special tile. The command tiles on that board cost a lot of GP, so his GP wallet went negative as I siphoned it relentlessly.

Truth be told, though, I personally think that saying that the Mirage Arena in its entirety is merely a mini-game is an understatement. It's a really, really fun side quest.

VenTer

Awards
Well then, that means Command Board and Mirage Arena will have to take the first and second places in my list, respectively. I remember that just for the heck of it, I tortured Peter Pan during the Skull Board session by repeatedly moving him to my tiles with the help of the special tile. The command tiles on that board cost a lot of GP, so his GP wallet went negative as I siphoned it relentlessly.

Truth be told, though, I personally think that saying that the Mirage Arena in its entirety is merely a mini-game is an understatement. It's a really, really fun side quest.
You tortured Peter Pan? Lol XD hahaha, I had a hard time with Peter Pan. He always uses his commands for 2 dice and 3 dice, Captain Hook is the only one playing fair and square which he doesn't use his commands for making 2 or 3 dice except for the joker card... Since Peter Pan is hard to beat, I had to play the same as Peter Pan in order to match his level of play. But Solosis, I wanna say, You must have some mad skills in beating him. ;)

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The only one I liked was the Command Board. The rest can burn in Hell , not so much. I like the Mirage Arena too, but it's not that much different than your standard combat, just with stronger enemies and some limitations.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I like the Mirage Arena too, but it's not that much different than your standard combat, just with stronger enemies and some limitations.

I will like it all the more when/if multiplayer's potential is realized on the PS3. (+1 Mirage Arena)

I did think most of the minigames were cute though, and the fact that Disney Town in itself was utilized a minigame hub was a neat idea (not unlike Winnie the Pooh's world or Atlantica a la KH2). I probably derived the least enjoyment from Fruitball though.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
For my money, I'd day it'll have to be a tie between the Command Boards and the Mirage Arena (even though, as Solosis already said, its more of a fun sidequest due to it being just a string of battles and optional boss fights). For the Disneytown ones, though, I'd have to say Rumble Racing. It was a fun mini-game that I was able to enjoy whereas Fruitball was simply OK and Ice Cream Beat can die in the vicious fires of Nibleheim (or Palmacosta, take your pick).

Gram

Banned
Awards
The only one I liked was the Command Board. The rest can burn in Hell , not so much. I like the Mirage Arena too, but it's not that much different than your standard combat, just with stronger enemies and some limitations.

Couldn't agree more, though I didn't care for the command board (Peter Pan and cinderella cheat Dx<) but it's tolerable. The rest on the other hand....just....just need to go to gaming hell. TnT

In short I didn't like any of the mini games.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Favorite mini-game overall would be the command board. It was an aspect of the game I didn't think I'd pay much attention to in the beginning, but ended up being quite addicted to at times. Maybe I just like board games more then I thought.

Favorite Disney Town game would be Ice Cream Beat. I sucked at that game the first time I went through the world, but after getting the hang of it later I enjoyed it quite a lot, whereas the volleyball one was the most frustrating for me to play and the racing one wasn't all that exciting.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I loved loved the Command Board! I really hope they bring that back to Kingdom Hearts 3 and include some older worlds for boards (like Atlantica, Agrabah, Wonderland, etc.).

I didn't care for the other games. Tbh, I don't think the Kingdom Hearts series has very many good mini-games. Most of the time they're annoying at best. Except for Olympus Coliseum, but I think of that more as a side quest, really.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Command Board is my favorite.

I hope I'll be able to play it online in 2.5​.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If they decide to go with online Mirage Arena (PLEASE!), there's a good chance of it happening since we were able to do so in the PSP version of BbS. In addition, we might also be able to play Rumble Racing online if that's the case.

VenTer

Awards
If they decide to go with online Mirage Arena (PLEASE!), there's a good chance of it happening since we were able to do so in the PSP version of BbS. In addition, we might also be able to play Rumble Racing online if that's the case.
Well, 2.5 HD Remix will come out this year. I can't wait! :D
Come on Multiplayer :D

Last edited:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I actually really like Ice Cream Beat. It was really fun and I always got the high score.
Also I loved rumble racing, especially that extra race that was added to the NA version.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I remember kicking butt in rumble racing with Terra in the second biggest track. the passages once I zoom past the others allowed for me to keep a constant lead because I'd send them flying backward with Terra's attack.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well it looks like Command Board takes a strong lead. More reason for SE to make KH2.5 with ONLINE! I could go for playing a few rounds online :D Better than AIs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back