• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your favorite battle music?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
My favorites are many...But here are the top ones in each category I can think of.

Secret Boss theme: Mysterious Figure. It's just so epic...it's hard to put into words.
Final Boss theme: Fragments of Sorrow. As Final boss themes go, it has the feel of a true battle, a struggle to save that which one cares for...It manages to trump Requiem of Nothingness (my name for the final tier of Darkness of the Unknown) by a fair amount.
Standard Boss theme: Facing the Darkness (A name I found for the battle music of the Iron Imprisoners). It certainly gets your adrenaline pumping as you prepare to face the hardest Unversed in the game...
World Battle theme: The Departed (An unofficial name for LoD battle theme). An awesome battle theme that fits the first world well. Has a speedy edge to it that I can't help but love.
Standard World theme: Keyblade Graveyard. As Sacred Moon did for TWTNW, this music adds to the feel of the area, proclaiming it is indeed a realm that has been forgotten by the threads of time...It just barely beat Sacred Moon in my opinion.
Character Theme: Terra's Theme. It's a really good theme because of it's versatility, able to be used as theme music and as battle music.
Event Theme: Realization/To Save a Friend (My name for Aqua's battle theme against Ventus/Vanitas). Can also be called "The X-Blade", it is the slightly lighter in tone yet more meaningful (...I can't thing of a good word for it...) version of the music used during the destruction of LoD. While more of an event theme than a battle theme, it does its job well, and helps convey the emotions being used during the events it plays in.

Honorable Mention: Raving Emotions (My name for the music used during the Wheelmaster boss). It's a pretty funky theme, and is pretty decent boss music. I can't help but think it could be played at a rave because of the beginning parts...

That's pretty much my list, along with various reasons for choosing them.

Last edited:

KingdomSealer2

Same as everyone else I love the Mysterious Figure theme. In terms of worlds, I would say Enchanted Dominion and Deep Space are my favorites.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
spacer.gif

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I'm assuming you are also accepting battle music that isn't world related. In which case --

[video=youtube;NEuPQ7MsJdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEuPQ7MsJdI&feature=related[/video]

This definitely

It's such an awesome remix. I was pumped when it started playing.

Z

Zulkir

1)Final Boss Theme
2) Rage Awakened
3) Vanitas Theme(both of them)
4) Another Side(Braig variant)
5) Unknown(MF) Theme

As for World Themes

Only one I liked was Deep Space, very calming unlike Disney Town which made me want to tear my ears out.

WayFinder

Favourite Battle Music :
1) Vanitas and Final Vanitas Battle music
2) Mysterious Figure theme.

Crystal

Silver Member
My favourite battle music would be mysterious figure theme and any vanitas' battle theme xD
And fragments of sorrow . <3

Pratiko

Awards
Final Vanitas Battle theme; I don't like the high tempo of the his other Battle Theme.
Oh, and Scherzo di Notte from re:CoM.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
"Fragments of Sorrow" was eloquently composed. It was very decisive and "dark"-reminded me of the battle with Ansem Seeker of Darkness in the original Kingdom Hearts (in more ways than one.) Vanitas Final Battle Theme and Rage Awakened are close seconds.

And even though it is not a battle theme, "Fate of the Unknown" is by far my favorite.

Kevin Perez

I loved the theme that plays in Enchanted Dominion when you're not fighting enemies. It catches the atmosphere of Sleeping Beauty after Aurora touches the needle in the spinning wheel. The first battle theme for the Unversed is also mind blowing. Reminds me something you would hear in a rave or at a dance club, minus the violins and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back