• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your favorite _____________ in a Final Fantasy game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
favorite Final fantasy class:
Knight/Paladin

I have to say that the knight is one of my favorite jobs/classes in the game because it references many types of characters in pretty much all the final fantasy games...their the guys who draw most of the damage away from their allies because their guard ability is quite useful for guarding weaker classes... my favortie characters in the series reference knight type characters... and they can be useful too because they can learn white magic too. FF3-FF4 generation was when they started really making them superb... it's been around final fantasy(technically) since the beginning and just kept evolving from the the knight class in FF1 to Firion who was much like a knight, then FF3 comes along and then Cecil is like a knight in his own right as well, he's superb with white magics, and he's a kicka$$ fighter too when he attains paladin. there are many examples of knights all the way through the main final fantasy games... Cloud, he's a great fighter and defender, Auron as well and he cuts stats down to size, Paine, she's probably the best female warrior alongside Lightning, Basch for sure... he is the perfect embodiment of a knight and is a combatual powerhouse. and Lightning and Snow have the roles split, Snow is great as a Sentinel and Lightning as commando, she embodies the offensive power of a knight and snow is the defender who survives anything

wii.red24

Who is your favorite FF character and why?

I'm sure there have been threads done similar to this in the past however I wanted to try something different. Instead of just me asking who your favorite FF character is I want to know why that character is your favorite and also if anything what draws you to that character specifically. You may choose up to 3 Final Fantasy Characters at a time as your favorite's. Oh and as a side note if you want you can place them in order i.e 3...2....1 but you don't have to its optional.

3.Favorite FF Character - Zack

Why do you like this character - I like Zack because he fought with honor and courage, also he played a huge role on influencing Cloud later on. The moral of the story being if you care about something or someone have the courage to defend it and always keep your honor.

What draws me to this character - I think i'm drawn to Zack because he is a very inspirational character.

2.Favorite FF Character - Sephiroth

Why do you like this character - Sephiroth hands down has do be the most or one of the most badass character's in FF.

What draws me to this character - Sephiroth is interesting he starts out as a good character and its only when he finds out about the Jenova calamity that he has a fall from grace and goes insane. I would say the story is what draws me to Sephiroth.

1.Favorite FF Character - Noctis

Why do you like this character - Noctis is just a cool character what more can i say.

What draws me to this character - His Hair XD

Cloud2121

Re: Who is your favorite FF character and why?

NOT IN ORDER!! :)

Lightning (Claire Farron)
Why do I like this character - I like her because she's a caring older sister who became a fugitive for her sister, became a god-like being for her sister (again), and now it looks like she's gonna save the world again, (for her sister xD)

What draws me to this character - Her awesome hair and eidolon >:3

Arc
Why do I like this character - Although he's not well known or well developed, he's an awesome mage and scholar!

What draws me to this character - His green colored clothes and magic :D

Yuffie Kisaragi
Why do I like this character - because she's an awesome ninja with amazing limits breaks that I love.

What draws me to this character - Her infatuation with materia and her firery spirit. Plusssss, she's a ninja!

Like that wii.red24 ?? :)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: Who is your favorite FF character and why?

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3.Favorite FF Character: Tifa Lockhart

Why do you like this character- I like her because of the way she attacks her opponets head on without fear. Knocking some sense back into Cloud after two years since the defeat of Sephiroth. She's cares about keeping her family together, and very protective of Marlene and Denzel. There's the fact that she fights along side her friends and always has an upbeat attitude. I like her limit breaks too.

What draws me to this character- Her strength, flexibilty, sexy muscles, and gloves.

2. Favorite FF Character: Kefka Palazzo

Why do you like this character- I like him because of his personality. He'll joke with his opponents one moment then become enrage the next. He's dedicated in taking down Terra Brandford and doesn't waste time dawdling with much else. He's kind of a sadist and controlling when it comes to Terra; wanting to use her to destroy anything he wants.

What draws me to this character- His laugh and taunts.

1. Favorite FF Character: Yuna

Why do you like this character: She's become more spirited and adventurous after saving Spira; blooming into a sphere hunter and searching for Tidus. She can stay upbeat thanks to Rikku and Paine. Acting silly despite a serious situation and sweet or thoughtful when it comes to others. That an she's pretty good at keeping the peace in Spira between the Albed and New Yevon. Oh and because she sings. <3

What draws me to this character- Her different color eyes and dress spheres. [/FONT]

Cumbii

Favorite Spin-off character: Marche
ffta-marche.jpg

Why? His blonde xD
Nah, just kidding. This was my first spin-off FF game AND first FF Tactic game.
Tbh, I don't remember ANYTHING from the story, I simply love him because I "grew up" with him.
... I remember how I always over-trained him!

Favorite Main Game Character: Cloud
Cloud_KH_Dissidia_Outfit.png

First FF I played... his blonde too xD
No, but now that I've played I-XIII, I can honestly say that the gameplay which I've enjoyed the most is FF VII.
His my main in Dissidia.
And his cool, simple and clean.

Favorite Song (s): One Winged Angel (Sephiroth's Theme, I don't think I need to put a video up for that one)
FF VII: Boss Theme: Final Fantasy VII Boss Theme - YouTube
FF X: Zanarkand Theme: Final Fantasy X OST - To Zanarkand ~ Opening Theme - YouTube
FF X: Battle Theme: FFX Main Battle Theme - YouTube
FF V: Battle Theme 1: Final Fantasy V OST - Battle 1 ~ Battle Theme - YouTube
And FF VII: Bombing Mission: Final Fantasy VII OST - Opening Theme ~ Bombing Mission - YouTube
And many, many, many, many more.

I Like OWA because it's the theme song of a great villain, mama's boy, but still a great villain, and it's pure epicness.
The VII Boss them I like because it kinda hypes you!
I like FF X battle theme because it's upbeat...and enjoyable xD
And FF V battle theme, well, just because honestly.
And the last one I like cause it's the first song in an epic game! \O/

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Re: Favorite FF character

Zidane and Garnet definitely, I think. I could go into the reasons I love Zidane, but TV tropes does it so much better than I could. "Finding out that he's an alien? Meh. Reveal that he was supposed to be Kuja's nastier successor? Annoying, but he'll still cite the Power of Friendship before charging the apparent Big Bad. Having his soul ripped out by said Big Bad to make him more pliable? He'll wangst out his nose, stagger around like a drunk, push away his friends... and still go after the guy who was responsible for everything." As for Dagger, I just love her character development, I guess. And honestly, their romance was also the most realistic and non-forced to me in the entire FF series. And I like that even until the end, Dagger's never like, "Screw the fact that I'm the Queen and you're a thief. Let's just be together." That would, of course, have been really cliché and something that just wouldn't have happened. But that's why it's so powerful and beautiful that though she fights her feelings for him the entire game, she does throw her crown off at the end, so she can reunite and be with him as Dagger. Man I love IX... Garnet was a character that I thought was driven by very real things, and is a good example of how you don't need to be physically strong to be a strong character.

Sengoku

My favourite Intro in a final fantasy game has to be FFIV The after years on PSP. I know it is the same intro as DS, but the quality was so much better on the Sony Portable. Love the Music, and character designs. I think it conveys great emotion and that's before even playing the game!

[video=youtube_share;x-0hR105iPk]http://youtu.be/x-0hR105iPk[/video]

Bhunivelze

Favorite Character Theme: Lulu's theme

[video=youtube;SMfx-PRNino]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMfx-PRNino[/video]

This theme fits her so well it's like they made her character around this song rather than the other way around. Lulu is the strong, sensible woman of the cast of X and this theme proves it. The song itself has a creepy yet soothing feel that stands out to me in FF X. Lulu isn't my favorite character, but this song exudes awesome.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
​My favorite thing about the Final Fantasy series: the Chocobo.

​I'm sure a lot of people say that they love the Cocobos, and that is a wonderful thing! To be able to make such a large, successful game series and manage to incorporate these feathered puffballs into most every game is no small feat; for the birds or the creators! An original character that identifies the series but is not often hugely important: that is the Chocobo! They can't fly (usually), they can't swim (again, usually), but they have been an important mode of transportation in almost every FF era to date! I can't wait to see their role in FFXV, or whether or not they are in it at all. They come in different colors, shapes, sizes, personalities, and nationalities! And they even have a trademark...

​KWEH!

Roxas21691

Favourite Villain: Caius Ballad

In most FF games we only got villains that want to destroy/conquer the world just because they are insane, crazy, greedy, etc... Caius Ballad is different. He wants to destroy time itself just for the sake of one person he cares more about than anything else. ( check 8:20 in the video)

[video=youtube;CLWuNXWekgY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLWuNXWekgY&t=8m20s[/video]

And in the end, Caius managed to achieve his goal despite everyone ( even us players) thinking that he had been defeated. He is a really powerfull and epic character.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
As much as I hated FFXIII, I liked Fang and Vanille. No not the relationship, but their personalities. Fang was bad ass and very cocky, and Vanille was sweet and happy. :3

Littlemoogle

Website
www.youtube.com
My favorite moment is in FFVIII. When Squall and Rinoa riding Ragnarok back home and Rinoa is afraid of coming back.

Rinoa: But now... Squall, you're the one who gives me the most comfort. Comfort and happiness... And annoyance and disappointment, too!
Rinoa: We're gonna make it home, right?
Squall: We can only hope.
Rinoa: When we get back... We won't be able to stay together, huh?
Squall: ...Maybe. No one can predict the future, there are no guarantees. Those were your words, Rinoa.

Sorry, I'll only tell you that I live in Kentucky~
My favorite thing about any Final Fantasy game is its music. It brings so many emotions and memories to me. Until I discovered Kingdom Hearts, I knew nothing about it. KH really makes me appreciate Final Fantasy a lot more.

Yes, finally someone who loves the opening to 4! So many memories fill my mind when this song intro plays! I love it! ;D

I love Lulu. At first I thought she was going to be similar to Raven like off the Teen Titans but she is so much more! Her past and especially here theme brings me to tears.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueKey777

Banned
My favorite final fantasy character is Zack Fair (which i like 10 times more than cloud) because of how he trys to bring honor to himself. He also looks fab with the buster sword!!!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Favorite Male Character: Squall (EFFIN) Leonhart...
Squall_Leonhart.png

Bet you guys didn't see this coming? Squall Leonhart was the first FF hero I was introduced to as FF8 was my introduction to the franchise. If any characters imprinted on me the most it would be the party of 8 but Squall by far imprinted the most on me because he was the first character I encountered and the one who I grew up with the most. and still to this day. I still relate to Squall a lot because of the effect he's had on my personality, despite there being key differences between him and myself.

Favorite weapon: Mark 1 Gunblade
2080_render_gunblade.png

Although Squall wasn't the first to have an outrageous weapon I still think the gunblade he wields is unique, everybody probably knows the fact that when you pull the trigger of a gun there's a degree of recoil when the bullet launches from the barrel. When you connect a blade to that barrel and you fire a bullet as you slash, it uses the recoil vibration and spreads it out, causing the blade to vibrate and deal more damage... taking the kinetic energy and adds it to the force of the strike. The logic was sound in my opinion when I found it out and that has cemented it's place as my favorite form of modern fantasy weaponry (honorable mention goes to lightning's style of gunblade which improved on the concept of the possibility of dual functionality of the weapon)

BlueKey777

Banned
I've never played FFVIII but from what i've played in dissidia squall is supposedly a really cool character.

BlueKey777

Banned
thats how it is in ff7 too... cloud is so moronic compaired to zack fair. maybe i just dont like emo characters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back