• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your favorite _____________ in a Final Fantasy game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueKey777

Banned
yuna and lulu were very beautiful ladies (Im not putting down tifa... that crud is overused)

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
My favorite summon version is Ifrit from Final Fantasy 8. Is just the way how he just comes out and roars and brings that giant fireball from the ground and bangs against his enemies.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Favorite Song: A thousand Words, its just so emotional. I could listen to it over and over agian and i always look foreward to that part in x-2. it shows so much about not only relationships, but how the past never lets go, and it universal to all previous and even games that came after. The vocales are also superb and so well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPXhIGNKYn0

Favorite Female Character: Rikku. She's just this happy go lucky girl, who's strong, independent, always thinks of others before herself, even facing her worst fear of thunder to continue protecting her cousin, and is always there to keep yuna and others going. she gives a light hearted nature to potentionally really dark games. she just has this amazing personality that I love.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/X2-rikku-a.png

Favorite Male Character: I would have to say now this is hard. But it probably comes down to Balthier , the pirate from twelve. He has his own goals, and priorites, but he still manages to do the right thing dispite what he does for a living, and his somtimes selfish actions, he ends up saving the party's butt more often than not.

Favorite class: I personally love having a black mage. It's good for offensive. and they have some kick ass spells, and theres so many elemental enemies, or enemies weak to certain magics, having one in your party is always a bonus.

These are my only favorites just the top spot. i have many favorite characters.

geosrl1

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn
I believe this deserves a shout out because it is without doubt the best MMO on console and proved to developers and consumers alike, that MMO's can survive. It is also an exponential improvement on the original Final Fantasy XIV. It turned the entire game inside out and proved it is okay to mess up, as long as you don't do the fans distrust. Yes we all want a narrative driven story with amazing characters like Final Fantasy XV, but its dive into the MMO world showed people its okay for a franchise like this to branch away.

magic713

Awards
My favorite villain would be Kuja. He's someone who's character you could actually delve into and see that under that whole charming facade he displays is a child. He does what he does because he tries to get enough power to defeat Garland and escape his fate of death, only to discover his demise is inevitable. His desire to end everything after that his like a child's tantrum, feeling like nothing deserves to exist without him. He never showed any empathy because he was never taught empathy before. In the end, Kuja even shows genuine remorse for his actions, something that other main FF villains never displayed without some form of mind control being involved. If Kuja wasn't raised by Garland on Terra, he might not have been such a bad guy. In fact, if Kuja didn't leave Zidane on Gaia, Zidane could've become like him.

LingeringVanitas

Re: What's your favorite _____________ in Final Fantasy?

Favorite game - Final Fantasy 3[the real Famicom 8-bit version, NOT that crap 3d garbage everyone was brainwashed with] Favorite because it was a massive game, it was bigger than 1 and 2 combined. And it took far far longer to beat I think. It even had amazing music to go with it, and it also introduced the job system for the first time which was so cool and it was pretty innovative of them at the time. I would say it was the largest Famicom game they had back then. I don't recall any other classic Famicom/NES game being that huge in size and taking that long to beat. And it was really addicting. And I feel I am obsessed with the fact it was never released outside of Japan, it still hasn't been in my eyes, I don't even count the 3d version as being a remake to it at all...the 3d version completely changed the entire aspect of the game and ruined it for me. Especially since it was originally planned to be remade on the Wonderswan Color in the 90s and then they canceled it...but it would have been a 16-bit remake of it and would have looked similar to FFVI. Speaking of 6, FFVI is my second favorite FF game.

Favorite FF Song? It has to be The Final FFVI song in the game "Dancing Mad" I think its called. It's a LONG song, if you never heard the long epic version you should. But be aware the song has been remade I think like 100 times lol...so it may be hard to find it. But I love that song its like the ultimate Boss Battle song of all time....and the battle didn't even do the song justice because if you over level in the game you can kill Kefka in like 1 or 2 hits lol....so you technically don't even get to hear the entire song in the actual fight with Kefka. Unless you just allow him to trash your party xD

Favorite scene in a FF game? Hard call...because there is so many memorable moments in each FF. I may have to say...the first time you meet Ultros[Orthros] he was a classic villian creature, he had so much character in him. And when they added him as a Optional boss in FF 13-2 I was shocked and LOVED how they remade him. He looked so amazing in full HD and I think he was even the right "size" and depth, that was something you never really could see in 6 because it was just a 16 bit game and I know they had some huge monsters in it which gave you a good example of how big they were. But the characters on the battle screen also looked big, in fact they used the same sprite as the overworld sprite.

Favorite Villian- Another hard one....but I'm gonna have to say Kefka. Kefka was so brutal, so violent. I actually believe he was more evil than Sephiroth, Sephiroth's "evil"ness was not really that...Sephiroth was upset and mad and sad, pretty sad. If you haven't played Crisis Core you may be confused by what I mean by that....if you pay attention to it you'd see that Sephiroth was really a good guy. He actually had "friends" and actually pretty close friends too. And it was really sad what happens...it's a really awesome story with Sephiroth and when he finds out what he actually "is" in 7...you can understand his rage over it. And I never actually saw Sephiroth as "evil" really especially after playing Crisis Core.....

Favorite job class - Summoner. It has to be Summoner because of Rydia in FF4, or Lydia I believe was her Japanese name? I loved her character in 4. It's funny too because the summoner job was actually introduced in the Famicom FF3 which a lot of us that grew up in the 90s not knowthing this we saw Rydia for the first time and though holy crap and say "wow what's a summoner?" xD its funny today because of our knowledge and truth about the Japanese versions and US versions. For us growing up we thought Rydia was the only summoner...until the knowledge of FF3 shows up and of course we play FF5....and you know how that goes....

Favorite Hero - Cecil because in FF4 it reminded me a lot about Star Wars....but its in reverse lol....You start on the Darkside with Dark Knight Cecil and he's suppose to wipe out this town and kill hundreds of Summoner folk because of that darkness and "hate" and he becomes the Paladin and goes to the Light Side. It's pretty neat, but too bad they made his magic totally 100% useless in the game besides being another person that has "exit" to get out of places cure 1 and cure 2 is totally useless at the end of the game. By the end of the game I have Rosa doing Cure 4 on a regular basis lol....course if u play the original you can give Cecil any magic you want with a code then your good to go. lol...but thats another story

Favorite ending to a FF game- Final Fantasy VI ending was amazing I think how they did it...and the music was cool. And it shows stuff that you can only see in that ending, and it basically was a cliff hanger, they showed it and it makes the person playing the game feel like they planned on making a sequel to 6....but it never happened! D:

Favorite overworld music - FF3 Famicom had awesome addicting overworld music. I still love it even today. Everywhere u went the music was epic. That and FF4 was another with outstanding overworld music!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
My favorite character out of everyone is either Lightning or Cloud. Always and forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back