• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats your fav world?!?! (kh2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimicakes

okay what's your fav world for kingdom hearts 2?
mine is well (thinking) . . . suprisingly disney castle.

bravesora2

Mine's the World that Never Was.

If you use Codebreaker (Like me) to fight bosses in other worlds, the Audience Chamber and the Hall of the Cornerstone are the best 2 places in Disney Castle to fight.

vigour

my fav. world in kh2 i think is twilight town, cuz i liked playing as roxas & fighting axel, and i think its kewl there:thumbup: in kh1 i like traverse town, just becuz, idk why

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
i liked the tutorial in twilight town too. idk y some people say its a bad tutorial.

Trussy1000

Mine would have to be the world that never was, though the little shadows at the beginning can get annoying.

Snowdragon

My favorite kh original world was the world that never was and for disny land of the dragons.

Leirxa

Hmm...it's a tie between Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town...though TWTNW comes close.

Out of Disney worlds...Atlantica. Hehe. ^.^

Athaydea

Bronze Member
beasts castle ...it was great ...and also there was a tie betwee twilight townn, radiant garden, and TWTNW ...all were good though... i just think beasts castle was like perfect fo kh

....and for the record ...the pride lands sucked major balls ...terrible - omg i was actually pissed off with SE and nomura for putting it into a great series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back