• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats your fav. thing to do on kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora unleashed

when im playing kingdom hearts the best ting i like to do is go to the colisem and enter fights and battle sep.

Cant Hold On

my last save on my first game is before the last battle with Ansem. whenever I get bored, I just load that save, and battle Ansem a few times. I also start new games to see the opening movie and fight Leon for fun. I should save before the second Riku fight too, so I can fight him as many times as I want.

after a while I like to start a new game around every 5 months

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Fighting Riku at Hollow Bastion so I can watch Sora kill himself. Then I cry cuz my bishie died.

Kaze: Endlessly searching the worlds looking for myself.(that makes no sense at all)

Me: But...you don't come in untill KH2.

Kaze: As far as you know...

Last edited:

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Two favorites:
1)I love being on Destiny Islands, you know, just running around do things, fighting. It's so nice because they are all so ignorant of whats to come and being there makes me happy. :)

2) Riku 2-I love dancing with the darkness!!! ;)

Steve-o

Cant Hold On said:
my last save on my first game is before the last battle with Ansem. whenever I get bored, I just load that save, and battle Ansem a few times. I also start new games to see the opening movie and fight Leon for fun. I should save before the second Riku fight too, so I can fight him as many times as I want.
Same here, about every 2 weeks I load that game and beat the end battle so I can see the secret movie and the end scene.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
i love all the boss battles at hollow bastion... i also like fighting leon cloud and yuffie at the colliseum...i also like fighting the rock and ice titans

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Hmm... Favorites include:
Destiny island (Ahh... The simple days)
Hollow bastion (run around for hours!)
Searching for mushrooms! (I hate eating them)
Searching for items for the "Ultimate Keyblade"

MOOF!

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Something else I would have to say is when you've almost completed the game, and you return to Traverse Town, not because you need to, but because you want to, and you climb upto the clock tower and fight heartless across the rooftops. XD Highly entertaining.

simey301

fighting sephiroth is fun.........heck i like fighting anything at the colliseum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back