• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's Your Fav RPG Game?(vecause i'm going to buy the one that is the best)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
It's supposed to be RPG's man. I thought DMC was a adeventure/hacknslash/action game thing. Well, on topic, my fav RPG is FFVII. It's challenging, has one of the BEST stories, and pretty good graphics for a PS1 game. Plus, there's tons of sidequests (Still haven't beaten them all)

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Final Fantasy. It dosnt matter wich one, just as long as its Final Fantasy.

But, for an FF noob, I sugest FFX. The battle system is very easy to understand & get used to.

laath

I would say to buy Final Fantasy IX. Sure, nobody really likes it except for me, but the battle system is SOO easy to understand and do. The characters are pretty zany and weird looking. The story ir simple. This Final Fantasy went back to the basics of the SNES games. I think it was the FUNNEST of all the Final Fantasy's. But thats just my opinion. I go with Final Fantasy IX.

Ac/Dc Man

favorite rpg? id have to say if you want to save money FF tactics for ps1 but if you want a good NEW game devil may cry 3......if thats considered an rpg

Anti-Dark

some people are dense..........

Good New Generation RPG's are........

Any of the Devil May Cry games, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Good True RPG's are.........

Final Fantasy XII (FF7), Nocturne, just bout any Devil Saga RPG

Anti-Dark

ummmm.....actaully Dancbanks, lemme tell you something

:: New Generation RPG's ::

mix and adventure and action game along with being able to adjust and control your characters look, fitness, abilities, and many other things

GTA: San Andreas is an RPG, its a New Gen RPG

:) I'd buy Devil May Cry 3 as a New Gen

-Sora-

Website
www.creativeuncut.com
Dancbanks said:
san andreas is nowhere near an rpg. lol. anyway, its best to get a square-enix (squaresoft) rpg. Eg:
Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts
Parasite Eve
....and so on....

San Andreas can be an RPG if you look at it in a different light. You have to travel around places and go back and forth etc. This game has most of the RPGing elements in it. I myself would call it an RPG but there are others who disagree but it's not my place.

karmaghost

Games I like:

Kingdom Hearts (RPG) and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA)
Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 (PS2), and Tactics (RPGs, and Tactics is a Strategy game)
Wild ARMS 3 (RPG for PS2)
Okage: Shadow King (hard to find since it wasn't all that popular) (RPG for PS2)
Megaman X: Command Mission (RPG for Gamecube)
Chrono Trigger (RPG for SNES and PS)
Chrono Cross (RPG for PS)
Breath of Fire 3, 4 (RPG for PS), and Dragon Quarter (DQ is one of the best games I've ever played) (RPG for PS2)
Puzzle Fighters 2 (puzzle game for PS)
Harvest Moon 64 and Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (GBA)

Games that are okay:
Smash Brothers Melee (GC)
Lunar Legends (GBA) and Lunar Legends Silver Story Complete (PS)

Bacon Boy

yes it is true that san andreas is an rpg. ok lets go down memory lane
rpg=role playing game
San andrease the Role you are PLAYING is the role of Cj
there for it is an rpg just not a fantasy rpg

PoptartKing

Website
www.wikipedia.org
That means that every single game is a role playing game. Nice job, you just expanded a genre to become all inclusive.

The RPG genre of video games is generally considered to be statistics based menu driven interactive stories. There are of course many hybrid genres.

More to the topic at hand, I'd recommend:
Parasite Eve (PS1 survival horror/rpg hybrid)
Final Fantasy VI (SNES)
Wild Arms 3 (PS2)
Suikoden III (PS2)

crossfire

Website
www.kingdomfantasy.net.tf
laath said:
I would say to buy Final Fantasy IX. Sure, nobody really likes it except for me, but the battle system is SOO easy to understand and do. The characters are pretty zany and weird looking. The story ir simple. This Final Fantasy went back to the basics of the SNES games. I think it was the FUNNEST of all the Final Fantasy's. But thats just my opinion. I go with Final Fantasy IX.

i dont think that ffIX is the best to buy but it is the funniest to play just coz of quina.......................mychoice would have to be ffVII!!

anti-dark said:
Final Fantasy XII (FF7)

XII is not seven its 12 u idiot!!!

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
what about Xenosaga 1 and or 2....even though i dont have either 1, my friend told me that they are great

Soren

Awards
My favorite would have to be......FFVII....followed *extremely closely, like maybe a millimeter* by Kingdom Hearts.

These are my favorite RPGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back