• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats your fav drive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastlyKillaKreg

chemicalstar said:
i love the antiform... so cute and besides the ribbons are cuteXD
and he is fastXD

....wtf? cute? ribbons? not exactly the connection i made in my mind w/ anti form....

Nbail

Valor form...although Master Form is stronger Red is my ciolor not so much Yellow xP....and I didnt unlock Final Form yet lol...so..I dont kno bout that one

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well:

Valor form- It is great in the beginning even when you get Wisom and Master form, but starts to become useless

Wisdom- I really love this form. Strong magic, can attack from afar, and is pretty easy to level up.

Master Form- This from is also great, but doesnt last too long.

Final form- Great everythingm but also doesnt last long.

Anti Form- Even though it saved me against Xigbar in proud mode, I dont like it. It is too out of control and you cant heal or revert back.

My choice would have to be Wisdom. Sorry for the long post, I just feel like typing. :)

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Yeah I agree with you Riku's Nobody. I like Wisdom the most because it is ranged and good magic. Valor was good for a little while, but then Master replaced it, then Final (it owns but like you said doesn't last long). Anti-Form can get you out of some situations, but is not very good to get when fighting someone from Organization 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back