• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your dominant hand

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What hand do you primarily use?

• Total voters

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

The what dominant hand you use is something not many people notice (or even care about), but is something worth mentioning, because it can say a lot about a person. You're either in the majority as a right handed person, the minority being left, and the even rarer ambidextrous. Few realize that what hand you use can actually be used for legitimate discrimination in today's society. I'm not kidding, any organization, college, workplace etc. can't discriminate against sexual orientation, race, disability, appearance, etc. But they never mention ANYTHING about what hand you use, so it's a technical loophole that few even think of addressing and can be used.

So that leaves us with the topic of the day, what hand orientation are you? I'll start: I, along with a few other members of my family, are part of the few left-handed people (commonly known as south paws in terms of boxing) in America. Because of personal circumstances after i was born, I eventually came to use my left hand more than my right. This grew to the point where even today, if I sit and reflect on it, I can feel the uneven strength in both arms. Being left has always been somewhat of a minor inconvenience at best, because this world is built for righties. Notebooks, cars, can openers, even scissors. I still remember being asked to cut a piece of velcro in class, only to realize the scissor wouldn't cut. When I asked the teacher why it won't cut, he said "are you left-handed?" I said yes, and he responded, "then that's why". Sometimes when i'm in class, I look around the room and feel like the odd man out because everyone else (to my knowledge) is a righty. But I always remember a joke my mother taught me, that "we're the only ones in our right minds" (props to you if you get it).

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm Ambidextrous. I use both hands for various tasks. I write/draw, eat, smoke (cigarettes) with left hand. Phone, game, smoke (THC) with right.

My right arm is slightly stronger than left, but I have a mean left hook. Whenever I (used to) play with my toy Keyblade, I'd use left, but switch to my right to cast magic.

I'm a minority within a minority within a minority.

SoulXaldin

Awards
I'm like 99% right handed, although I can use my phone well enough with my left hand. That took a few years of practice, however. Still struggle to type without awkwardly extending my thumb between letters or the screen in general.

ohimematcha

'm Ambidextrous. I use both hands for various tasks. I write/draw, eat, smoke (cigarettes) with left hand. Phone, game, smoke (THC) with right.

My right arm is slightly stronger than left, but I have a mean left hook. Whenever I (used to) play with my toy Keyblade, I'd use left, but switch to my right to cast magic.

Wow I'm so happy to meet someone like me. I can't say what I am because I use both but for different things. Writing will be left, but when my hand starts to feel numb I rest it using my right a little, drawing with pencil is left but ink is with right hand. The worst was when we played ping pong at school, I switched hands depending on where the ball was coming from, my teacher was always so mad at me... (Funny thing if I slap someone with the hand it will be the right but if I want to use my fist it will be the left one 😇)
I wish I could be right handed like almost everyone because I lost a lot of point on school grades because my papers weren't clean, but just because I wrote with my left hand so my hand acts like a stamp.

Artur77

I don’t know which hand I dominate, in childhood I did everything with my left hand, then at school I was forced to write with my right hand. I remember how uncomfortable I was. Now, if I need to do something with power, I do it with my left hand. And everything else is right handed.

Back