• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's Xion's Connection to Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

natu133

If there is any, What is her connection with Kairi? she says "the one who resembles me.." in one of the trailers, while talking to Riku about Kairi. Is she like..another nobody to Kairi, seeing as Namin'e is sort of also Sora's nobody??

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
We the people of KHI have been through this theory countless amount of times!

There is no connection between Kairi and Xion.....

Reason:

Because Xion isn't doesn't have the same letters as Kairi.

Thus meaning she isn't Kairi's nobody....

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If there is any, What is her connection with Kairi? she says "the one who resembles me.." in one of the trailers, while talking to Riku about Kairi. Is she like..another nobody to Kairi, seeing as Namin'e is sort of also Sora's nobody??
Roxas is Sora's Nobody.

Lies

Reason:

Xemnas =/= Xehanort :/

[/quote]

Yeah! No; you're vety, vety wrong about everything you just said.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I'd like to think Sora only gave birth to one girl character in the series and detach Xion from him.
Other than that, no one knows. Being a Nobody, the visual resemblance is a key to one's past identity, so it makes sense she'd try to find someone who looks like her to associate with.
Seeing however how Roxas is all but Ven incarnate but came from Sora, while it can indicate a relation between Sora and Ven, it doesn't mean Roxas is Ven's Nobody.
Xion might just end up as Aqua's Nobody yet while serving as a proxy through which a relation between Aqua and Kairi can be established, if only to show they both look like Xion and thus - like each other.

I don't recall ever seeing you in any thread I was on.

I want proof your name is Tetsuya Nomura. And a picture to know you're the Nomura otherwise back this up with something.

Uh, because Namine does? Durrrr.

As Masta said - Xemnas isn't "Ansem"'s Nobody :\
She lacks not only her Memories of her past life, but unlike Roxas who has the Keyblade, anything else that would remotely tie her to her past.
If we go by the "No I" anagram possibility for her name, we can safely say we know as much about Xion's identity as she herself does.

natu133

So, it is possible that she is a nobody to Aqua, but at the same time she might not be, and she [Xion] Thinks she is Kairi's nobody, because of there likeness..

metalyoshi9

Simply put, we don't know.
There are people that would fight to the death one way or another, but it's up for grabs at this point.
I personally don't think she is (at least not that flat out direct. Maybe in some weird separate way (like SA's Aqua based theory). But I digress.)

Edit:
SufferingAngel said:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Because Xion isn't doesn't have the same letters as Kairi. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Uh, because Namine does? Durrrr.

Hate to strike you down here, but she's not in the Organization and thus doesn't follow that pattern.

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So, it's possible she is..
but, what is her link to kairi? why does she speak of her like she does, with the "one who resembles me" and also, look at Xions hair compared to Kairi in KH1..sorta simmiliar?

Again - Nobodies that managed to retain their human forms are all but spitting images of their Somebodies. Xion, remembering not who she used to be, would probably look for someone that looks like her, for the person that would look the most like her has the highest chance of being the one that "gave birth" to her.
That is to say though that Xion either thinks or would like Kairi to be her Somebody, for that would answer her question of "who the heck am I?". That is not to say she's Kairi's Nobody though. We won't know that until - at the earliest - Days, if not Coded, if not effin KH3.

natu133

Ah, I understand now, she is confused about who her somebody is, and she can't remember, so she has decided that she must be Kairi's nobody, but perhaps (Theory coming up)she doesnt know that Namin'e is kairi's nobody, untill they meet, and Namin'e probably reveals this..

And, presently, we don't know who her somebody is, because there is no one with ION as/in there name..Right? but..it might be that she did what Xehanort did, stole Ansems name and causing his nobody to choose the name Xemnas..or, maybe her name has been shortened? Didn't Axel do this?

natu133

Naminé being Kairi's Nobody does not contradict Xion also being Kairi's Nobody, actually. Naminé came from Sora; Xion could've came from Kairi herself under some weird circumstances.
I understand that, as I never have thought of Namin'e as directly Kairi's nobody-because of her heart being inside Sora, before he was turned to a heartless. It also gives reason to why Namin'e cant use her powers on just anyone-they have to be connected to Sora, and even then she can only manipulate the memories of Sora.

Ultima_Weapon

I'd like to comment about Xion being Aqua's nobody, as someone stated. Nobodies are created when someone turns into a heartless, and heartless didn't exist in BBS. The only character in BBS that has a connection to anyone in the current series is Xehanort. The only other connection is the fact that Terra, Ven and Aqua are keyblade weilders like Sora and Riku.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'd like to comment about Xion being Aqua's nobody, as someone stated. Nobodies are created when someone turns into a heartless, and heartless didn't exist in BBS. The only character in BBS that has a connection to anyone in the current series is Xehanort. The only other connection is the fact that Terra, Ven and Aqua are keyblade weilders like Sora and Riku.

*face palms* I hate it when people cling so... religiously to this.
Aqua obviously didn't turn into a Heartless during BBS. All she'd have to do to be eligible to turn into a Heartless and thus cast off a Nobody is to be alive for about a year after BBS when the first Heartless was made.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
If there is any, What is her connection with Kairi?

Riku's in love with both of them. :E

Seeing however how Roxas is all but Ven incarnate but came from Sora, while it can indicate a relation between Sora and Ven, it doesn't mean Roxas is Ven's Nobody.

That is such a good point, and I like it because it supports my belief that Xion is not Kairi's Nobody; they just want us to think she is. It's certainly working, between her visual appearance and putting her in between Roxas and Axel on Destiny Islands and having her talk to Riku about Kairi.

I just can't believe that they would make Xion's identity so obvious before Days comes out, which is why I find this all very fishy.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hate to strike you down here, but she's not in the Organization and thus doesn't follow that pattern.

Didn't see this before, durr.
You're actually making my point stronger. If she's not a part of the Organization, why change her name at all? The Org members add in an X and scramble the letter, but the base name is the same as their Somebodies. Namely, before they joined the Organization, they shared their Somebodies' names.
Why would Namine then, being Kairi's Nobody that never joined the Organization, have a name different than Kairi's?
Whatever the reason be, we still have a Nobody with a name that has nothing to do with her Somebody's, but she's still that person's Nobody.

Riku's in love with both of them. :E

He had Namine for a whole year, that greedy bastard.

That is such a good point, and I like it because it supports my belief that Xion is not Kairi's Nobody; they just want us to think she is. It's certainly working, between her visual appearance and putting her in between Roxas and Axel on Destiny Islands and having her talk to Riku about Kairi.

It makes me think again to TAV, actually, seeing how they were on DI too. It would make a nice twist to have the "Ven" and "Aqua" of the groups switch roles - Ven asked Aqua to Erase him, and now it's the Aqua that's worried about her existence and is seeking reassurance, which the Ven is all but happy to give.

I just can't believe that they would make Xion's identity so obvious before Days comes out, which is why I find this all very fishy.

Or Nomura could just be messing around with all of us. Though if he did and I reached the end of Days and went "...so she IS her Nobody?!" simply for the lack of anything astounding as a twist, I'd murder him.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Didn't see this before, durr.
You're actually making my point stronger. If she's not a part of the Organization, why change her name at all? The Org members add in an X and scramble the letter, but the base name is the same as their Somebodies. Namely, before they joined the Organization, they shared their Somebodies' names.
Why would Namine then, being Kairi's Nobody that never joined the Organization, have a name different than Kairi's?
Whatever the reason be, we still have a Nobody with a name that has nothing to do with her Somebody's, but she's still that person's Nobody.

The only reason why they would go by their original names, in the beginning, is because that's who they remember they are. Namine had no memories of her former self, so I doubt she gave herself a name before the Organization found her.

He had Namine for a whole year, that greedy bastard.

Namine: I wanted to meet you, boyfriend stealer Xion.

I think she was too focused on fixing Sora to potentially date his best friend.

It makes me think again to TAV, actually, seeing how they were on DI too. It would make a nice twist to have the "Ven" and "Aqua" of the groups switch roles - Ven asked Aqua to Erase him, and now it's the Aqua that's worried about her existence and is seeking reassurance, which the Ven is all but happy to give.

I can tell I'm going to love Roxas and Xion's friendship!

Or Nomura could just be messing around with all of us. Though if he did and I reached the end of Days and went "...so she IS her Nobody?!" simply for the lack of anything astounding as a twist, I'd murder him.

Or, "SURPRISE! She never existed, it was all just an illusion!"

Nah...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The only reason why they would go by their original names, in the beginning, is because that's who they remember they are. Namine had no memories of her former self, so I doubt she gave herself a name before the Organization found her.

True, but then again the same could be said about Roxas. I know the Organization's motives with the two do come into play, but then again calling her Kairi would've been even more traumatic for her, I imagine.
She had Kairi's imprint in her. Regardless of not remembering, I can't believe she'd truly have nothing of Kairi in her so her name wouldn't be fathomed.

I think she was too focused on fixing Sora to potentially date his best friend.

She was working hard so they'd have a happy threesome and in the meanwhile Riku went and found a KK wielding Namine. The bastard.

I can tell I'm going to love Roxas and Xion's friendship!

Me too. It has that thing that I never saw for real in SoKai. What was it again, what's that word...
Oh!
Mutual!

Or, "SURPRISE! She never existed, it was all just an illusion!"

Death.

Swxpert

Naminé being Kairi's Nobody does not contradict Xion also being Kairi's Nobody, actually. Naminé came from Sora; Xion could've came from Kairi herself under some weird circumstances.

and Nomura has stated that Xion, is a "special birth" nobody like Namine and Roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back