• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's wrong with the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mandi

So I got Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix a few months ago and I already played through KHII and BBS. After a little while I decided to replay KHII in proud mode as well as BBS, but I came across an issue throughout the game.

The game, first of all, crashed a few times while I was in Agrabah and only in Agrabah. It was literally impossible to go forward in the game(until I decided to watch the cutscene after defeating the 1st boss), and did not have that issue again throughout the game. Other times, it would freeze whenever I went from room to room though that only happened when the room had a lot of heartless/ nobodies spawned.

Now with BBS, I have a similar issue, but it doesn't just crash. It does this whole weird 'thing'. Right now, I'm in Deep Space as Terra trying to defeat Experiment 221(the pikachu-like stitch) and when I sometimes go into the hall before fighting him, all the metal doors are up and I can't go through any of the closed doors. I am basically stuck in that hall if I don't quit game. When that situation doesn't happen and I am able to go through closed doors, I fight the boss, defeat it, and the scene from before the fight is shown again and I have to fight the boss again. I am also spawned in areas where Aqua/Ventus are spawned too when I don't try to defeat the boss and I am usually stuck in those areas as well. I'm basically stuck in a loop-hole. I am stuck in 'Deep Space' and I seriously need help because I am super persistent and I REALLY WANT TO FINISH THIS GAME IN PROUD.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
the remasters were full of glitches. are you experiencing problems with any other games? it might be something small, like the numbers and variables fucking with the code. maybe try leaving the world, going to another, level up, change abilities ot keyblade or commands, save, reset and come back. see if it works, i played on critical and never had that problem.

mandi

Thanks^^ Leveling up (kinda) helped. Now I'm having issues with landing on a world(it crashes). I cant even-....
tumblr_n4i3rsyWf41s8y6xro1_500.gif

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
sorry to hear. i guess, try resetting or discard an item or something. maybe doing something small with fix it or not, so don't do anything you might regret later. good luck!

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I know this may sound pretty dumb but try checking the disk for fingerprints, since that does not sound like a normal glitch I've heard about with that game. Also if you can find one, get a CD/DVD cleaner and clean your drive. If the disk has fingerprints, clean it of course.

Stupid thing but sometimes, it's the stupidest thing that is wrong.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I know this may sound pretty dumb but try checking the disk for fingerprints, since that does not sound like a normal glitch I've heard about with that game. Also if you can find one, get a CD/DVD cleaner and clean your drive. If the disk has fingerprints, clean it of course.

Stupid thing but sometimes, it's the stupidest thing that is wrong.

haha i didn't even think about that. good looking marya

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
*smile* Fingerprints can be the enemy when you got bad stuff like this, for the disk just may not be reading right. I hope it isn't scratched up either; I wouldn't recommend ANYONE fix a scratched up disk yourself; it's too easy to screw it up and waste some money. There's a local game shop near us that will do it for a small fee, but I don't think anyone lives near Atlanta, GA. ^^

If it's scratched, call around. Gamestop won't do it (I asked once...) but maybe a mom and pop store will.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
gamestop doesn't do shit, unless the game is ruined and you bought it from them recently in which case you can dispute it

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Sucks to hear. I also had one or the other freezes throughout my three or four playthroughs (except the ones you really always get like the limit form Xemnas freeze).
It's really crappy and there's not much you can do about it. :/
Sometimes, resetting areas (entering and leaving the same area three times) helped be get past those freezes.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
its funny, i was expecting my game to crash but it never did once, i have some serious luck when it comes to KH games lmao

mandi

The disk seems to be clean with no apparent scratches, but I used the disk cleaner just to make sure. Now it kicks me out of the game when I go into Terra's file.
Oh and I decided to make a file for Ventus to see if it was only a problem with Terra. And at the moment, I am stuck IN Ventus's room, which I don't think you can normally go in unless you have some kind of mod. It happened right after I fought in the Mark of Mastery Exam. Probably due to the Vanitas scene afterwards.
I might just get another copy of the game. Will the files still be there even though I have a new disk for it?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
yes, files are saved directly on your ps4. if you bought the disc recently i would call and explain your situation, should be able to swap it for another copy. good luck

Ventus_

Awards
Damn, that sucks.
Sorry to hear you're having so many issues, I've never had any with my 2.5.
I say getting a new disk is the right way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back