• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's Wrong with Pridelands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

padlock

Awards
I thought the pride lands was great! it was one of my favourite levels in the game. the only thing that disappointed me was that unlike in the movie, after you finish it the level stays barrens1worstbirthdayever

also, to all the people were complaining it was irrelevant to the story, you know it was an optional level right? >.>

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Actually, it stays barren like in the movie. At the end of the film, Nala's already gone through her pregnancy.

bryanbryan

I love how Sora looks as a lion cub. haha.
:D

That's a way better world, than Space Paranoid and it's annoying song.
and lame Atlantica and boring 100 acre wood.

Fame

The Pride Lands were quite amazing, I enjoyed the look of Sora and the fact that you seemed to learn new abilities for lion sora. It was great. :)

rikulover8426

i loved playing lion sora and in this world. I love the movie and it was nice to see they put the world in the game

Radon

mofo
I enjoyed it but I really wish they had made it more relevant to the overall plot. I mean, lets watch Simba fight Scar and oh Heartless, you mean those things between cutscenes that we need to hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back