• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's Wrong with Pridelands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8shortfuse

The pride lands were fun in my opinion. The story was ok at first, but the whole 'Scars ghost' thing was kinda lame. They made Simba really wimpy and it was really annoying, but other then that it was fun. Sora as a lion was great. First time I saw it I laughed the whole time I was there, especially when there was a cutscene. He was cute and hilarious at the same time lol.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Simba's development in the second visit was pretty decent. Eveyone whimpers at the thought of huge responsibility.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
if we went back ther would we see kiara and would kovu be ther but sora lion looks like kovu
and how come simba never noticed that simba and freinds looked differnt

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Oh hell no, I ALWAYS did that trick Weaboo said, and I got to the level cap that way xD
No.

Get on your last legs at The castle, equip the expirence boost keyblade (gullwing) and ability.

Creepers will give you over a 1000 EX (Normally 400)

All the normall 1000 XP nobodies, will giveyou three thousand.

I maxed out my level in less than 2 hours.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Pride lands impressed me actually, it was a change from your average world. I enjoyed it, I also found the heartless boss there to be quite hard and I like a challenge.

Sir Saint

Awards
The only thing I didn't like was the heartless boss because I would get a couple of hits and then it would knock me off so I had to get back on it.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Precisely my point; a challenge is a good thing.

Really? I just spammed X-Claw or whatever and it was over quickly, but I guess I could try and not spam it during my next playthrough, maybe use it once.. because it's one of the few limits (or whatever they're called) that I actually like.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
to be honest i liked the pride lands.... my main problem with the world is the music... while normally commend yoko shimormura for musical compositions, but she could have made the music more lively in this world. the music to me seemed kinda dull and [youtube]l0GLVOnmOo4[/youtube] @23:57 this is was a one of the most dramatic parts of the movie and Hans Zimmer captured it really good... but in the game, it was silent as stars....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back