• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's Wrong with Pridelands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeks11

You didnt like Land of Dragons, that was an amazing addition IMO.

I hope PrideLands in KH3 (i think it will return)
It a lot brighter and green, Thats what we are used to.

I thought the Mulan world was really really boring.

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I never really understood the hate for this world, let alone Space Paranoids, which is far more connected to the overall plot (Yes, there is one.) than at least half of the worlds in KH2. KH2 = lots of filler worlds.. I guess the fact that Pride Lands was pretty much another one is part of the reason why it's hated. Honestly, they could of done a MUCH better job on even a "out there"/ "how is this connected to the overall plot" world. Even Atlantica could of been done much better, but instead, it sucked and was the worst world in KH2 imo. Hell, I found Winnie the Pooh more enjoyable than KH2 Atlantica.

rhyth

Sure as hell was fun jumping off of it, though. XD Especially in first person view.

LOL I thought I was the only one who did that xD. I would put it in first person, jump off, get back up, and do it all over again. So fun <3

anyways, ^ true. The whole Disney aspect in KH2 was loosely tacked on. After playing KH2 twice, i just go through the Disney worlds as fast as I can and not even care. I just wanted to get done with them asap because they're so filler-ish. I Worlds I enjoyed are the non-Disney ones. And at least space paranoids was relevant.

Zeeks11

LOL I thought I was the only one who did that xD. I would put it in first person, jump off, get back up, and do it all over again. So fun <3

anyways, ^ true. The whole Disney aspect in KH2 was loosely tacked on. After playing KH2 twice, i just go through the Disney worlds as fast as I can and not even care. I just wanted to get done with them asap because they're so filler-ish. I Worlds I enjoyed are the non-Disney ones. And at least space paranoids was relevant.

Yea I agree. Just something about the disney worlds in kh2 felt so..disconnected and had shitty flow. As Sora said at some point in KH2.."Seems like we're just always passing through..blahblah" well..yea >> kinda are.

inverse K-blade7

Pride lands felt like a horrible version of the Lion King, Watching Simba's vision of his father iin the clouds and the "I killed Mufasa" scene was just awful. There's also a scene in the beginning where Nala asks Sora to help defeat their King Scar, who was a bad king since he became king. To which Sora replies "So, youre saying this guy is your king?" and then to Donald and Goofy "we can't just go knocking kings off their thrones. but if they see that i'm stronger, maybe they'll ask ME to be king! i'll refuse of course" just no
I wonder if there'es a lot of Halloweentown hate because that world was also completely pointless and it was more Christmas town.
Any one remember how in KH1 they stressed not meddling in the worlds? they pretty much chucked that ou tthe window in KH2 didn't they

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
it was okay but in my opinion it didnt have much. the world felt "empty" if that makes any sense xD
but overall i did enjoy it ^^

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Pride lands felt like a horrible version of the Lion King, Watching Simba's vision of his father iin the clouds and the "I killed Mufasa" scene was just awful. There's also a scene in the beginning where Nala asks Sora to help defeat their King Scar, who was a bad king since he became king. To which Sora replies "So, youre saying this guy is your king?" and then to Donald and Goofy "we can't just go knocking kings off their thrones. but if they see that i'm stronger, maybe they'll ask ME to be king! i'll refuse of course" just no
I wonder if there'es a lot of Halloweentown hate because that world was also completely pointless and it was more Christmas town.
Any one remember how in KH1 they stressed not meddling in the worlds? they pretty much chucked that ou tthe window in KH2 didn't they

That was also an organization 13 rule in days not to meddle. But that was out the window too

Musical charm

Everything about pridelands is awsome, but one thing I thought that might've been cool was if you could use drives, but still pridelands is awsome, I liked playing as lion sora.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
It's one of the 2 worlds i hate going through (agrabah, one the second time around, jafar pissed me offf...... Stop moving me to another demension where i can't attack you you idiot!) it was annoying... you could run faster, but i hated how you battled in that world.

i unlocked it... monday?! And i could go to the world that never was. (I was at level 43) then i'm like SCREW IT! i'm not dealing with this world again.... no.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i think pridelands could've been better.

i didnt like how dark it was, i know it' s suppose ot be dessert, but it kind of bothered me how dark it was in some the areas

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
it was suppose to be dark
darkness hertless go hand in hand

Raun

I kinda liked the Pridelands. Fighting that giant heartless during the second visit was awesome.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
it was suppose to be dark
darkness hertless go hand in hand

Darkness and actual lighting don't correlate much. The Pridelands mimicked the environment seen in the actual movie; a wasteland with very little life. Doesn't mean there's an abundance of actual darkness within the world.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I thought it was an okay world as well. Sure it could have been better but it wasn't horrible either.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
I agree with what Grass said .-.

And as for Atlantica in KH2, I liked it only for the music, its repetitive but I liked it (teh music) :3

Didnt like the singing part too much though xD

Otherwise Id just go around and swim in circles in KH2 Atlantica lol.

And I love Little Mermaid so I cant help but smile when I see Atlantica xD

I know Space Paranoids was more involved in the story plot...but I didnt like it too much ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back