• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's with all the KH2 hate?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Puck said:
I played many fun games over the years and I still have a blast with KH2. But we all know you hate it, SE. You're the known RPG sequel hater and will insult anyone who likes RPG sequels. When you come in and say an RPG sequel sucks, it's expected. Sometimes I can't take you seriously on RPG sequels because you're going to hate the sequel anyway even if it was good.
Uhm no. You got info wong, I love many sequel games.((DQIV, V don't count as sequels so I know you don't mean it in that way)).

See, I love sequel to games, I Just hate crappy ones like X-2 and Kh2 and DoC. Yet you call me sequel hater? You only like X-2 because the way Yuna is dressed.

I'm not a sequel hater Puck your just mad because. FFX-2 does suck, it was game made for horny little boys like you. DoC was made for FFVII fans((we all know they will by any crap and anything with the name FFVII on it)))and KH2 just sucked it was like watching SailorMoon again, because it was like the ripped the plot for there..

See Square likes fans you like. You will buy anything with Square-Enix name on it.. See they hate peoplel like me and PWN3D..

Wasn't KH going to end with KH2? Oh thats why end it? When there is people like who buy it.. Why don't you think we have more FFVII spin off coming? See Square only cares about DQ/KH and FF.. That the games they can milk and get cash out of without trying..

Also if I hate sequels, Why do you see bitching about a new Chrono sequel or remake all the time? If I hated sequel like you say.. Why would I want one?

Also you know for the MMO hater.. You diss a MMO every chance you get. Even though most are great and you probably never even played the MMOs you dissed..

Z3120 said:
hey, the difference between FF7 and KH2 is two totally different stories. Now all-time is stretching it, but for its time, FF7 was a great game indeed. What was in contention for FF7's spot? There is a reason Suikoden 2 is worth so damn much even today...
Its not different to me.. KH fans are the new FFVII fanboys/girls..

Probably because KH was ppl first RPG like FFVII was.. Do you see the people calling KH2 the best game or KH the best game ever are under 17?

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Eclipse, I agree with you sometimes but unfortunately not on this one. I agree with you that DoC sucked and had a bad plot that added nothing to the overall FFVII storyline. I agree with you that Blue Dragon is fun. But I do not agree with you on KH2 and FFX2 being bad. Sorry, I like them and you like FFXI. But you see, I'm no longer going to say that you have bad taste like you do with me. I'm just going to say for now on say you like certain games and you hate certain games.

You see I have no problem with you hating KH2 it's just when you come out and insult me and others for liking it that's my problem.

And yes, I don't like most MMO's. I prefer JRPGs and action RPGs over them.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I like them and you like FFXI
I don't like FFXI anymore.. Square ruined it and there is way to problems with now, but it did use to be good.

You see I have no problem with you hating KH2 it's just when you come out and insult me and others for liking it that's my problem.
I didn't insult you unless you count that X-2 comment. But if that is the case you insulted me first.

I checked R&C and Jak were T rated games. Cartoony graphics but definitely not family game material.
Just because something has cartoon/anime graphics doesn't mean there for kids.. Hentai isn't for kids... .........Well most places outside of Japan its not..

Also R&C and Jax arent bad games.. I'd let a 12 yearold play them.

Puck

I didn't insult you unless you count that X-2 comment. But if that is the case you insulted me first..
If I did then I'm truly sorry. You may hate FFX2 and KH2, but I still think you're cool.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Um, anything rated E or E10. Last time I checked R&C and Jak were T rated games. Cartoony graphics but definitely not family game material.
ROFL really?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/82/Jakanddaxterbox.jpg
or how about
Image:SpyroRiptosRage.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Or even
Image:Spyro yotd.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those are all for kids. Oh yeah, let it be known, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy was by far the hardest of all the games.

OH YEAH:
The majority of Halo2 pros aren't in their 30's or even old enough to buy the game. They are "child prodigies" how are anywhere from 8-15. Heck, i remember playing mortal kombat when i was 7. Heck the majority of my neighbor's kids(who range from 6-14) have been gaming and playing M games for a long time.Heck if you really wanted to get into it, KHII is way more mature and full of double innuendos than what i've seen in the M games i've played.
Also R&C and Jax arent bad games.. I'd let a 12 yearold play them.
I didn't realize how filthy they were till i replayed them last year. And it's not even anythign really gross, it was double inuendo you'd have to look for to get.

Last edited:

Puck

No way, man. Any M rated game is more mature than KH2's content. And Jak II was WAYYYY harder than Precursor Legacy. Precursor Legacy was easy compared to Jak II and Jak III.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^yeah if you don't count the fact they add guns, cars, more modes of transportation, and(Most of all) DARK MODE. Yeah if you only use hits and kick and the "roll jump combo" to move around in jak II and 3 they are much harder.

Name one games that has as many innuendos as KHII? Cause out of all i've played, it has the most..... but i don't think they are actually intended.... OH YEAH. KHII isn't for kids. It's E10+ meaning only people over 10 should play it. 10 is preteen. I rest my case.

Puck

^What innuendo!? There was hardly any innuendo in KH2. The thing was lighter than a Disney movie. GTA, Jak, and heck even KotOR has more innuendo than KH2. KH2 is an E10 rated game and it shows.

And in Jak II some enemies and missions were incredibly hard. That game was much more difficult than Precursor Legacy imo.

Riku191

it seems that they rushed kh2 the fighting takes no skill even sephiroth sucks in this game i beat him at lv 40 xcause all u do is block and spam X and use reflect now and then no stratigy is involed for kh2 in kh1 for sephy u had to cast areo yuse key hurl have oathkeepr equiped and other stuff u didnt need for kh2 the fighting is better i guess in terms of fast pace other then that no skil needed

Puck

You see there wouldn't be a problem if they just kept the three hit combo. But no you guys had to complain that Sora didn't look cool with a three hit combo. Sacrificed gameplay for Cloud fighting style.

So you know what, next time you have a three hit combo don't complain.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Ok first off, those people are so stupid and or don't know anything about Kingdom Hearts 2. Also, Kingdom Hearts 2 is such a great game and not many people tend to experience the fact that it's a great game since they can't past the first Kingdom Hearts and since they haven't got past and or don't know what to do from there, they start suming the game up with their "own" conclusions...and they're not correct because they don't know the features that Kingdom Hearts offer such as great gameplay, graphics, drive forms, characters that rock, and music that is awesome! So they're honestly the ones don't know what they're missing out and such!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Ok first off, those people are so stupid and or don't know anything about Kingdom Hearts 2. Also, Kingdom Hearts 2 is such a great game and not many people tend to experience the fact that it's a great game since they can't past the first Kingdom Hearts and since they haven't got past and or don't know what to do from there, they start suming the game up with their "own" conclusions
But if the game is a squeal then why not compare it to the orignal? That is what it is if it wasn't then it wouldn't be called KH2.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i do like kingdom hearts ii too but it's not as good as kingdom hearts one. sure the gummi ship, graphics, etc. is better but you guys don't seem to have that experience... i don't want to bother explaining it all.

if people hate kingdom hearts ii, let them be. you can't really blame them. just listen to your own opinions and ignore what other people say... bad about it.

Rix

:)
Awards
I agree with you monkey flute. I know what you're talking about whwn you mentioned the experience that KH gave you and KHII not..

But Like I have said earlier in this thread, KHII is still a great game, one of my favorite games, but KH is better in my opinion.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
To correct myself, both KH games both gave me a great feeling and KH2 did more...I like them equal and yeah, they can have their opinions, besides most people from where I live never heard of it and or dislike it....and a sequel is there for a reason/the title name...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^What innuendo!? There was hardly any innuendo in KH2. The thing was lighter than a Disney movie. GTA, Jak, and heck even KotOR has more innuendo than KH2. KH2 is an E10 rated game and it shows.

And in Jak II some enemies and missions were incredibly hard. That game was much more difficult than Precursor Legacy imo.
Go back and play through it again.... i can't point out any right now... because i haven't played it IN OVER A YEAR. I remember their was some in mulan and other disney worlds.... then you have sephiroth's sword and that whole battle(sounded like a abusive couple fighting rofl). Those game you listed are all adult rated(with the exception of the first jak) and are supposed to have innuedo, that's why they got the M rating.

You see there wouldn't be a problem if they just kept the three hit combo. But no you guys had to complain that Sora didn't look cool with a three hit combo. Sacrificed gameplay for Cloud fighting style.

So you know what, next time you have a three hit combo don't complain.
Exactly. I liked the difficulty that KH1 gave me. It took forever to get that 8 hit combo of godlyness and then you were like "wow these things just won't die" and "wow ARS arcanum is amzaing." I could go on and put how reaction commands were just a pretty form of the tech. system which doesn't give you experience.
they're not correct because they don't know the features that Kingdom Hearts offer such as great gameplay, graphics, drive forms, characters that rock, and music that is awesome! So they're honestly the ones don't know what they're missing out and such!
it's like being given a nice shiny,nerfed pokemon card. Yeah it's pretty and newer than the other one, but just isn't as good.

Now for gameplay.... are you on crack? The major problem all the review i've read for the games(especially the IGN one) was that the Drive system was not only unnecessary, but they sacrificed difficulty to put it in.

CHARACTER THAT ROCK? WHAT! WHICH ONE! Seriously though, which characters are "amazing" we didn't have plot twisters like ansem in this game to say "wow i didn't expect that to happen"or a character with actual depth and dynamic like riku from KH1(with the exception of riku.. who you seee for like 45 minutes the entire game).And it's generally agreed that the disney character were unnessacary and we know so little about the ORG and the only reason we are given to fight them are "they are nobodies" or "they are messing up the world(which is odd because sora, simply by existing in differen't worlds destroyed the balance as well)"

Music is decent. I've heard better, but it was good.

Puck

Now for gameplay.... are you on crack? The major problem all the review i've read for the games(especially the IGN one) was that the Drive system was not only unnecessary, but they sacrificed difficulty to put it in.

CHARACTER THAT ROCK? WHAT! WHICH ONE! Seriously though, which characters are "amazing" we didn't have plot twisters like ansem in this game to say "wow i didn't expect that to happen"or a character with actual depth and dynamic like riku from KH1(with the exception of riku.. who you seee for like 45 minutes the entire game).And it's generally agreed that the disney character were unnessacary and we know so little about the ORG and the only reason we are given to fight them are "they are nobodies" or "they are messing up the world(which is odd because sora, simply by existing in differen't worlds destroyed the balance as well)"

Music is decent. I've heard better, but it was good.

No, I think you're the one on something. The way you get hysterical is frightening. So we like KH2. Are you insecure with that or something? I'm just going to say that you wanted to hate KH2 from the start. Don't worry, you're not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back