• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what's up with that?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

..so, in days...xigbar saw xion as ven, because xion's appearance varies depending on the person's connection to sora, right?! but xigbar hasn't even met sora at that time. the first time they met was in hollow bastion in kh2?!

..and also, if xigbar sees xion as ven cuz he knew ven 10 years ago, why is it that axel didn't see ven?
nobodies remember their time as humans, and axel met ven in radiant garden too. so, why not see ven in xion?!

KHplaya

Xigbar sees Xion as ven because he met ven in birth by sleep. Axel doesn't see ven because he was just a kidwhen he met Ven, and it was only fo a little while, so he probably doesn't even remember meeting him

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Xigbar sees Xion as ven because he met ven in birth by sleep. Axel doesn't see ven because he was just a kidwhen he met Ven, and it was only fo a little while, so he probably doesn't even remember meeting him

kinda agree with this, i think also people see Xion as the person who's their strongest memory or something like that

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I think it's because Axel met Sora in CoM before seeing her face, and since Sora's heart leaked memories, and his heart contains Ven's as well, Xigbar sees Ven, but if ha had met Sora, it would've been Sora.

bryanbryan

Because when Axel went to CO he met Sora and Soras heart affected him, and when he came back he didnt see Xion as a puppet anymore he saw her as her own kind of person the way Roxas saw her.
They saw her as her own person because they were friends and had a strong relationship.

maian

Actually, according to the Secret Reports, Axel sees Xion as Namine.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by maian
Actually, according to the Secret Reports, Axel sees Xion as Namine.

No, he says that she looks like Namine. Xion looks like Kairi, Namine looks like Kairi, hence Xion looks like Namine.

Honestly, I never got why Roxas was so crazy about Xion. I know they both joined up around the same time, and they're both rookies, but how do you get close to somebody who hides their face all the time?

Well, I saw it today. All of a sudden, No. XIV up and takes off... her hood. Xion is a girl, and she looks just like Namine.

There's also this, from the Days Ultimania explaining some of the secret reports:

Day 74
Description of the first day Axel saw Xion's face. From this day, due to Roxas' influence, Axel is also able to see Xion as a young girl with black hair.

State

Awards
So, basically, the explanation as to why Axel sees Xion as a black-haired Kairi is because of Roxas, but, is there an explanation as to why Saix doesn't see Xion as Ventus?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
but, is there an explanation as to why Saix doesn't see Xion as Ventus?
Well it might be that he doesn't remember Ven or based on his thoughts of her.
Day 255: Final Stages
Author: Xemnas

Xion's appearance should vary based on the relation of the viewer to her. Saïx sees her simply as a puppet. The Program approaches completion. Through Roxas, Xion is assembling a copy of the hero of the Keyblade. As proof, she sometimes appears to take on his form to my eyes.
Saix thought of her only as a tool and treated her as if she was nothing more. And as a result saw her only as a doll. But someone like Roxas who befriended her, saw her in her true form.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Saix thought of her only as a tool and treated her as if she was nothing more. And as a result saw her only as a doll. But someone like Roxas who befriended her, saw her in her true form.

You do know that her true form is sora right? Axel and Roxas were deluded... when the memories are storng enough for hem to see her true form is at the end of the game. Axel Roxas and Xemnas are the three that see her in her true form...

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by marluxia101
but xigbar hasn't even met sora at that time. the first time they met was in hollow bastion in kh2?!

That's not really the point. All that matters is that Xion is basically made up of Sora's memories. Since Ven has a connection through Sora, and Braig (Xigbar) saw Ven in BBS, he also saw Ven through Xion.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Right. I meant to put quotes around the words "true form". Regardless, Roxas befriended her and was able to see her in the image of a black hair girl.

Actually anyone that met Sora and intertwined their hearts and or destinies with him and someone related to Kairi (aka Namine for Axel) saw her as the black haired girl. But Xemnas saw her as Sora after meeting him... you know the Enigmatic Man from KHIFM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back