• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats up with that xigbar/ven scene??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
i was really confused about that, could anybody shed some light? :confused:
possibly a reference to tell people that xigbar's "somebody" braig, will be featured in bbs. it can also mean what nomura told in an interview that braig met tav when he was an apprentice of ansem's.

Gram

Banned
Awards
What Seraph said.

oh and Welcome to the forums.

Last edited:

UnstoppableSound

First of all, they're right. You're going to have to wait until Birth By Sleep comes out.
Second of all, not only does it prove that Xigbar or his original being Braig have had contact with Ven, but that Ven is somehow present in Sora's memories. Since Xion is a replica who becomes a manifestation of Sora's memories, and Xigbar sees Ven through Xion, there must be some tie with Sora's memories and Ven (that's obvious though since Roxas is identical to Ven).

Finally, way to spoil the game through the thread title. Not that it affects me since I've beaten it.

baconbits

First of all, they're right. You're going to have to wait until Birth By Sleep comes out.
Second of all, not only does it prove that Xigbar or his original being Braig have had contact with Ven, but that Ven is somehow present in Sora's memories. Since Xion is a replica who becomes a manifestation of Sora's memories, and Xigbar sees Ven through Xion, there must be some tie with Sora's memories and Ven (that's obvious though since Roxas is identical to Ven).

Finally, way to spoil the game through the thread title. Not that it affects me since I've beaten it.

I really didn't look into that scene that much. Thanks for that explanation tho I now see how much I missed by not fully analyzing it. That's a very good point you bring up about Sora's possible tie to Ven

UnstoppableSound

I really didn't look into that scene that much. Thanks for that explanation tho I now see how much I missed by not fully analyzing it. That's a very good point you bring up about Sora's possible tie to Ven

No worries, glad I could clarify for you.

Tiax

Yeah... Let's go with this... ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back