• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats Up Everyone!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

iC3

Whats up Everyone! My name is iC3 as you can notice. Im new to the forums but have been with the KHinsiders team/website updates for years. Been a fan of the website and the information given to its audience, this is mostly the only website I come to for KH information because it's mostly "Legit". So imma newby to the forums and have slowly adapted to it. I was looking to add more friends/contacts to my profile and socially connect with the KHinsider members.Check my bio and etc. out to learn more about me. Glad to finally join and continue my membership with KHI. :cool:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
That's a cool Code Geass signature. Did you make it? :3

Oh, and, yeah, welcome! This is a great place, cool people, lots of cynical nonsense and a bit of mod-fearing here and there. I'm sure you'll fight right in.

State

Awards
Welcome, person that has an awesome as hell avatar of Axel. :]
I hope you enjoy your still here and don't struggle to retain your soul from this realm.

iC3

That's a cool Code Geass signature. Did you make it? :3

Oh, and, yeah, welcome! This is a great place, cool people, lots of cynical nonsense and a bit of mod-fearing here and there. I'm sure you'll fight right in.
I hope I don't have to result to "fighting" right in lol. Just kidding but thanks for the regards, I appreciate it.

iC3

Welcome, person that has an awesome as hell avatar of Axel. :]
I hope you enjoy your still here and don't struggle to retain your soul from this realm.

Yeah Its Axel ALL DAY! #GotItMemorized lol thanks for the Greeting Seraph, I appreciate the acknowledgment.

4EverFree

Awards
Hello and welcome to the forum :D Oh and just so you know, your stuck here....forever......no really, your stuck. Stucker than stuck. FOREVER IN LIMBO! DOOMED FOR ALL ETERNITY!! *evil cackle*

Other than that, happy chatting! XD

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I hope I don't have to result to "fighting" right in lol. Just kidding but thanks for the regards, I appreciate it.
ohff wow. I was definitely not all there when I wrote that. I blame the drugs.

Also try not to double post, just use the handy little edit button. ;]

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Welcome dude, it's good to always get new people! :)
Chat to me if you ever wanna new mate haha!

Peace!

Back