• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's the third symbol? *This is about the Secret Ending of KH2*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com
You know when Roxas enters the old mansion near the end of the prologue? He draws something on the table in the library to make the ground open up and reveal the hidden basement. One symbol was that of the Heartless and the other was the Nobodies. The one Roxas drew was purposefully hidden; you can't see it if you watch the video. I think it may have something to do with the Chasers, in the secret ending of KH2. Many have said they think the Chasers are the three seen in the video, but I don't think so. They may be another being created when a Heartless is. The heart= a Heartless. The other Ansem Reports say the body= a Nobody. Could the soul= a Chaser? Roxas seems to draw it without realizing it, sort of. Maybe he subconsciously knows what the Chasers are, or knew while in the Organization, before being defeated by Riku. That means the other Organization members may know about them too. And DIZ must've known, because he's the one who put it there. They may be the subject of King Mickey's message after the credits in KH2, and the focus of KH3. This doesn't really explain the secret ending, though. What does anyone else think?

SH_Brat

The symbol was a neutral symbol. Meaning whole. Not being a Heartless or a Nobody. I thought it was symbol in the guide. DiZ probably made it up. Roxas could have seen it when Riku was carrying his "unconicious" body. Namine could of planted it in his memories, as well. Since the plan was to fuse Roxas with Sora. There can really only be two elements. Nobodies and Heartless. Ansem said that when the soul is seperated from the body it gives way to death. A Nobody is consisted of the body and soul of a person. A Heartless is consisted of the heart and darkness of a person. You are right about the chasers because they may not be the knights in the secret ending. I just wish Tetsuya Nomura would shine a little more light on this.

R

Riku's Dawn

We need the PICTURE, not it's use.I could tell it was the symbol of beings who were whole, that's how it was used in the gamebook.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
SH_Brat said:
The symbol was a neutral symbol. Meaning whole. Not being a Heartless or a Nobody. I thought it was symbol in the guide. DiZ probably made it up. Roxas could have seen it when Riku was carrying his "unconicious" body. Namine could of planted it in his memories, as well. Since the plan was to fuse Roxas with Sora. There can really only be two elements. Nobodies and Heartless. Ansem said that when the soul is seperated from the body it gives way to death. A Nobody is consisted of the body and soul of a person. A Heartless is consisted of the heart and darkness of a person. You are right about the chasers because they may not be the knights in the secret ending. I just wish Tetsuya Nomura would shine a little more light on this.

Thge X-men-like symbol is just in the guide, it's a crown.

And I don't really think that Nomura was even thinking about the secret ending when they made the prologue.

Heartless's boss

Angel's Prayer said:
Thge X-men-like symbol is just in the guide, it's a crown.

And I don't really think that Nomura was even thinking about the secret ending when they made the prologue.
well I'm not sure about that... when he made ff7 ac he was thinking about ff13 (he said that he have putted in ff7ac something linked with ff13) ... maybe is not the simbol in the prologue...but in my opinion there is something linked with kh3 plot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back