• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora16

The stupidest thing I did was I erased the wrong save point. I actually meant to erase the one that was I messed up on. Real stupid

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Not get the red trinity in Oogie Boogies Manor when i had the chance, I ended up starting the game again when I realised you couldn't get there again!!

shadowkiller

Wow, it's fun reading about mistakes. However, I have no right to laugh. Whenever I play, unless there's a specific reason, I have Aero on X in magic shortcut, Cure on square and Fire on triangle. When replaying, when I fought the Guard Armor the first time, I kept using "L1 square, I'm almost dead! AHHHH!!" I did this approximateley three, count'em, three times before I realized, Oh Yeah, I don't know magic yet. Also, I had no idea those little bubbles some heartless drop are magic. I didn't know what they were. Then I happened to look at the MP meter while picking them up and found out. Oh yeah, and when I got out of Neverland after learning to fly, I thought I could fly like that in every world. I kept checking the menu screen to see if I was pressing the wrong button or something. Another thing, I didn't realize, that after you lock a world the heartless wo'nt appear until you go to another world. I was so reluctant to fight heartless just for a few items, I just said, "Aw, f*ck it!" I'm an idiot. DUHHH.

leoking57

me?well i kept looking for alice because muy bro passed that part and the cards kept saying look for alice,shes missing etc and um um.im forgeting...oh yeah,i never saved when i was stuck and got to ansem but i forgot to saave and i spent a shit load of time getting there again

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
On my first game ever, I got stuck on the Bizarre Room in Wonderland. I didn't know I was supposed to push the bed to get to the Queen's Castle. That's stupid my friends.

SKKH

Website
magicv.deviantart.com
not stupid, just unimformed... another thing was using my magic up on the flaming pots in the coliseum because it said, "I wonder what happens if it goes out" so i kept using blizard on it thinking i'll get something, but i never did! :mad: :p :D

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I guess getting totally confused by the cheshire cat and driving around space 4 no reason cos I thought there were more worlds and didn't relaize u had 2 reach certain levels b4 worlds became available.

Oathshadow

I can't remember most of them. Let's see:
I killed Oogie Boogie using only thunder because, yes, I couldn't manage to figure out the bloody buttons.

I kept using Aero when fighting the Ice Titan (BIG NONO)

Spent forever and a week fighting Black Mushrooms in Holloween Town in order to get Mystero Goos

In my latest game, I have more myster goos than I know what to do with, bloody luck.

Saved over my ultimate game because I wanted to start over from scratch.

Have two games that I've started in destiny Islands, both of which I am using just to level myself up tremendously, and I'll probably start another because i forgot about it.

Half of my PS2 saves are KH saves.

I spend an hour every once in a while trying to figure out the impossible waterway puzzle.

Going on a lead by some crackpot (what does that say about me?) I spent an hour trying to give this dumb fat guy Metal Chocobo so I could get Cloud.
That's about it.

P

Prince_of_Light

the stupidest thing i ever did was waste like a ton of MP on the candles to open thje chest in traverse town after i already had it open! o0o... so thats what that little jingle was for... *bops self in head* How stupid is that?!

SniperDoodle

NH, USA or somewhere in the middle of Boring-field
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The stupidest thing I've done in KH is save over my file. -_-; I had a save just before Malificent's dragon form and I had started an expert file...Then I SAVED OVER IT. ACK! Luckily, my brother had a save that was virtually identical to mine and was near the same point, so he kindly let me play off his file. LOL Kinda sad, I know, but...^^;

Okuno54

Ran around for two days in Destiny Islands trying to find the cloth for the raft.

Got Sephiroth down to one HP, then he used Sin Harvest and teleported behind me. I used an elixer, but he held his blow until the last moment. *Sigh* If only I had attacked... So now I'm level 96 and still havn't beaten him.

LIAR LIAR

I killed Goofy with crates when i re-started to do expert mode. then i sub-consiosly (spelling, i know u__u) went to the save point to regain hp. then i got the idea of pushing him off the edge of something which i did (when he fainted). as you can see, i have a lot of time on my hands. o__x

then this one time it was like 4am and i was playing KH for some reason, and i thought that wizard heartless was a bouncy wild ._.; they are so freakin different, i dunno how that happened.

then i totally forgot to equip any items to sora when i fought Riku in hallow bastion for the first time. and yeah, i died pretty quickly. x__x; (cure was too slow...)

and i thought ansem would be really hard to beat, so i leveled all the chars to level 90+
x__x;

I never used AP ups or DEF ups until i re-bought KH a year after my sister trashed it. (nor did i have any abilities/equipment equip. i was that dumb when i was 11. D: (i got it for my 11th birthday x__X) i think i had just beaten monstro when it got ruined.

Stella

Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well there was one time that I've done something stpid >_< anywho I left for one second to get a drink while I was plaiying Kingdom Hearts and my bro accidently pressed the reset button. Knowing that I knew my bro he tends to press buttons for no reason.

LindieWindie

the most stupidest thing ive ever done was...when i was on destiny islands, i thought you could go to traverse town and sell the coconuts. so i spent 3 hours collecting 99 coconuts and then afterwards T_T tried to catch fish. i gave up on that and then went to sleep! and then yeah blah blah fight heartless..blah blah see sexy leon AND THEN! i went to the three quackies and then tried searching for my coconuts T__T and they weren't there! T____T :(

so 3 hours went down the drain -_-;

X-Gurl

Well the stupidest thing I did...not really in-game, but ah, I was at Destiny Island fighting Ansem for the second time I think, and I couldn't beat him so I got tired of it, saved and started a new game, and at the beginning when you're learning and you're told to save it, I saved over it, so I had to start all over XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back