• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyte

Button mash all the way to Marluxia :D

Don't ask me how I beat Riku IV >_< I think I actually paid attention for that fight.

Of course, since button mashing cannot be used for Marluxia, I had to get my friend to beat him for me after a week of failed attempts. He did it in one shot -_-;

At least I've turned button mashing into a form of art...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Thinking CP was better than HP and getting killed nearly several times until it increased and thinking that I was going to win the boss battle against the Riku Replica after leaving the Destiny Island memory. I still haven't beaten him! ^^;

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Not saving the part where I had to fight Riku or Larxene the second time, man I had to restart the game and the battles all over again and let me just say, 'it was a pain!'

AxelFireDancer

At the start of the game till about level 5 in the castle I kept selling my level 0 cards cause they got me more munny....didn't realize how stupid I was til a few boss battle fights and getting my butt handed to me over and over again...the second mistake was have three lvl 0 summons in a row...

Blue

home is where the heart is
The stupidest thing I've done is to use magic cards like Fire and Ice against those green floating Heartlesses,those who heal themselves when being hit by it...=P

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Thinking CP was better than HP and getting killed nearly several times until it increased and thinking that I was going to win the boss battle against the Riku Replica after leaving the Destiny Island memory. I still haven't beaten him! ^^;

But CP is better then HP >.>

I tried to make an all magic deck (excluding summons) ...was a loss of time

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
The stupidest thing I've done is on destiny islands the second day selphie is sitting on the dock and if you take a nearby barrel and place it in front of her and jump on it and press select (oh right this is KH1) you can see selphies underwaer >.< (its teal by the way) lol.... it was stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back