• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Thinking you had to hammer the A button to reload cards instead of holding it. Heh, I was so eager to get on with it I skipped most of the tutorials.

lol ...same here - every other time i thought i paused the game - guess what?!! nope ...lol nd id come back to my gameboy pissed enough to throw it in the toilet

Trussy1000

When I first played it I always, played my 0 cards before the enemy had played theirs so yeah, cardbreak against me every time^^

Nisshokuyami

Mmmmmmmm I'd say skipping the tutorials and not even realizing that you weren't supposed to button mash untill Hades ^^;. Oh and not realizing that when you used combos the cards disappeared so I was using combos like crazy and then noticed I had barely any cards left XD.

Sora18

I can't say I did somethign stupid, the game was to obvious to play, I mean you have to be a retard not to get it.

And your supposed to look at the stupid instructions, otherwise you'll have problems. Damn kids these days.

back in my day we hate stones for supper good for the muscles :p

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
playing re:chain of memories and not having chain of memories (gba). i didn't knew what enemy cards do because the text was in japanese except for shadow. it adds +1 to your cards and disappears when you reload two times. amazing how i adapted in re:chain of memories since i didn't knew any japanese. i figured out that putting zero cards back of your deck makes everything easier.

i knew some of the words like when namine said arigatou to sora. obviously, it means thank you.

Music

My stupidest thing ever was using Fire on Axel... I might have also used Lightning on Larxene, at some point...

Of course, then I realized I should probably switch out those magic cards when battling their respective characters.

orSa

I'm not sure what my stupidest thing would have been...Except for maybe not thinking that 0's were useful until Riku IV.

O

ob1ivionxrikux

probably when i went into battle with the first marluxia with no 0 cards and no cures.

and totally ignoring my DP in riku's story for the first 7 levels...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back