• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's the point?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoxasNobody

So koopos, what's the point in the battle with Riku to run up Memory's Skyscraper and throw him Roxas's Oblivion? He has his Soul Eater. Or did he have his Way To Dawn? After Roxas and Riku got done with the Heartless, they fought. So what's the point? I thought he gave it to him so Riku would help him, but then they turned on each other. Tell me what you think, koopos.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Deep Dive

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The WtD didn't come around until the end of KH2. And I think that Riku'd have summoned his Soul Eater had he reached the ground unarmed. Roxas just 'beat him to it' and provided him with a weapon beforehand.

DarkRoxasNobody

Yeah but Riku kept it during th fight between them. And I guess he did beat him to it or something. I'd rather use the keyblade than the Soul Eater if I was him anyway. Maybe he just did it to make it a fair fight between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back