• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's the hardest part in KH??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_aroS

the hardest boss was sephiroth becuase of sin havest but he always missed because either i did the cloud move, or the move were he throws the keyblade, kurt zisa was seriously hard for me

Duckboy

Website
www.likeathousandwords.com
Sephiroth. Even at a high level. That damn Sin Harvest thing is too annoying.

Personally, I thought that Ansem was one of the easiest fights in the game. The second fight with him is kind of annoying, but not much. His final big monster form... thing, is just way too easy.

Also... I had a rather hard time finding whatever crystal it was that the Defenders carry, so I could synthesise one last item for the ultimate weapon. That got aggrivating.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Obvioulsy sephiroth but I thought ansem was pretty easy as was rock titan. I think the hardest are the bosses when u hav no idea what 2 do like the first ursula

Ryu

an obscene gesture
chaywa said:
I really can't see how Phantom was hard, it was just a long battle, and quite complex, but all you needed to do was keep casting Stopra on Big Ben, how hard was that?

It's annoying. Therefore, it's hard. Dodging lightning 200 times in a row -FFX- was't hard either, but it's too annoying, therefore considered hard. As for Sephiroth, he was fun to battle, and you could beat him easily. Not hard at all.

D

darkhearts

to tell u guyz da truth nothin was hard for me but i would say the hardest (not really) was versin Sephiroth the first time which for me was lvl 61. the move that really got me pissed off was whirlwind spin ITS SO ANNOYIN

sora510

Sephiroth was definitly the hardest boss, but just living through the gummi ship part was the hardest part to deal with in the game, it was just so bad.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Sephiroth, when I fought him, I thought it was impossible, but he was optional. So I say that bald dark thing in The End of the World, stuck in that volcano opening. I dont know its name, I know I saw it on a Disney Movie but I dont remember that either. It took so long for me to beat him and Goofy and Donald were being stupid, dying every five seconds.Ansem was way too easy, RIku was a piece of cake.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I beat the phantom easy because I had 17 mp bars. The hardest was riku2 in hollow bastion, then it was oogie boogie(the damn camera angle messed it all up), then sephiroth. Seph was easy because I was level 94 when I beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back